MIL Why the military is gay

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cain129, Oct 26, 2005.

1. cain129

cain129 New Member

MEMORANDUM FOR MSgt G

SUBJECT: LOC Rebuttle

On Monday October 3, 2005, I arrived to work for swing shift. I car-pooled with SrA Rudy Gomez and we both noticed that the parking lot for hangar --- was completely full except for the LSET parking that was designated by two signs that were place out by Airman ----- the Friday before, which would not have happened otherwise. Noting this was the end of the day for LSET, I proceeded to park in one of these spots. After rolecall I was in the break room facing the ice maker when I hear a voice, which I recognized as SSgt Vr, “C, move your truck.” I then turned around and he was gone. Nothing else was said and I moved my truck.
    On Tuesday October 4, 2005 I found an open parking spot when I arrived to work that was not a designated LSET parking spot. I parked and went in for role call. During role call I proceeded to ask our shop chief, MSgt G, if it would be appropriate to move the LSET designated parking signs to the adjacent parking lot east of the --- hangar parking area. This would allow for easy access to the hangar for ISO personnel who work in the building. G stated that the decision would be up to me. He then retracted the statement and said it would be up to the swing shift coordinator, SSgt J. Knowing SSgt J in and out of the work area, I believed this would not be an issue in his judgment. Rolecall ended and I went to work.
    The following day, Wednesday October 5, 2005, I arrived to work. Due to the discussion with Sgt G the day before, I parked in the first open parking spot of hangar --- wich was designated by a LSET parking sign. I parked and proceeded to move the signs to the east side of the parking lot. On my travel back to the entry point of the hangar I overheard Sgt V hollering at SrA N to move his truck out of a hash-marked area. Sgt V then proceeded to say “You’ll be in line right behind C.” I knew he was upset that I had parked in the supposed LSET parking area. He never told me not to park in the LSET spot and I was not worried because I had cleared it through Sgt G the day prior, so I thought. Nothing was said to me by Sgt V when I came in the building or before he left for the day. The only thing that was said to me was by fellow co-workers and TSgt Al. My fellow co-workers told me Sgt V was upset and wanted to issue me a LOR, but that wasn’t possible due to the facts, and this was noticed by the majority that was at rolecall the day prior. TSgt Al just inquired about the incident and his persona signified he did not have much of a position in the matter.

Upon arriving to work today, October 6, 2005, I was presented with a LOC by Sgt V for disobeying a “direct order.” I have yet to recognize how this direct order took place, when and where, and why I am wrong. This incident validates many of the Air Force’s inequities: hypocrisy, bureaucratic leadership, and no continuity in the system for political undisputed justice and it is a learned and passed down trait from one leader to another only to be broken by the few with their own consistent personal morals.

C SrA, USAF
    Aerospace Maintenance Technician

2. mrduke

mrduke OT Supporter

Troll.

3. smokie700

smokie700 right near da beach, Boiiiii

Sounds like your letter would have been ok cept for the last paragragh

ibetyoullgetscrewedbyhigher

4. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Cain129, your other posts in Teh Barracks have been deleted. Please heed the warning I pm'd to you. This one remains open, as it is the only non-trolling post you have made in this forum.

5. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

C SrA, USAF

I stopped reading after I saw who it was by

6. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

There isn't enough time in the day for me to voice my opinion on this.

7. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

Well said.

8. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Reading that made my eyes hurt.

9. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

:rofl: ROLE! lc

10. Mitsukillinsi

Mitsukillinsi Active Member

the military isnt gay its the people who think they can do as they please when they arent in the position to do so is what makes it gay and puts us in a bad light

11. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

btw - cain129 is banned from this subforum. but we can continue to bash him just for spite. :mamoru:

edit: I don't think he's been back to OT since I threatened to contact the OSI. :rofl:

12. Mitsukillinsi

Mitsukillinsi Active Member

haha awesome

mod powers rock