MIL Why the fuck don't the Canadian Forces have as many waivers :wtc:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jason H, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

Man... I look in the news everyday about the Cf in A-stan.. god I wish I could be there.

Talked to a recruiter there 2 weeks ago about a 3rd chance at the CFAT (Your version of the ASVAB) and they said final approval goes to the board in Toronto. Fuck.. all the bullshit I went through as a teen and now I'm paying for it. For all the fucking crap I put up with with my brother being in jail and me and my mom haveing to take care of his kid. Having to take care of my mom when she hurt her back. All that school time missed, moving everywhere. Educational wise I got fucked without lube and it's done nothing but hurt me.

Why the fuck is it so hard on a guy who just wants nothen to do but be helpful to society and help those who are poorer off than me.

:wtc: I'd lower myself to chugging my depression about this shit sometimes away with the bottle of vodka down stairs but I know I could never lower myself to become an alcoholic like my father or brother. Nor a druggie or criminal. But I don't wanna be stuck worken in a warhouse, I wanna do something that has an effect on the world.

Fuck this shit, :mad: And I got nothen but myself to blame for.

Sorry for the rant, but just gotta blow out some steam once n awhile. :wtc:

2. hitnrun99

hitnrun99 New Member

3. TheNewMonaro

TheNewMonaro New Member

Here you're not supposed to have used any illegal drug ever (among other retarded restrictions).

They're losing honest people and accepting people when it's generally acknowledged a decent percent of them are lying their arse off.

Edit: this is while they constantly piss and moan about having trouble finding enough people, meanwhile the company the contracted to run recruiting couldn't find their arse with both hands and a map.

4. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

:hugot: