why the fuck do women think it's cool to lead a guy on is it kind of funny?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shadowoperative, May 5, 2009.

1. shadowoperative

shadowoperative Rawest asian alive, so raw they call me sashimi.

So there's this chick that I work with really cute funny and random broke up with her boyfriend 3 or so odd months ago. We always talk a lot and we've hung out a couple times. Everytime we talk though she seems to flirt with me and shit. That usually never happens with me. So i'm thinking hey maybe this chick probably is interested. So I ask to hang out more often but for some reason she just doesn't want to. What the fuck right? I ask around the workplace I hear from 80% of the people that yeah she does like me and 20% say she just friendzoned me. My good buddy comes up to me and tells me that hey I just told her that you liked her and she said that she doesn't think of me that way...only as a friend. Whatever more fish in the sea. He calls me back "bro we just talked again and she said not to tell you but she actually does like you." so i try to work my magic again we hung out once again watched a movie and cuddled and all the awww bullshit. Next day boom she has a boyfriend and doesn't ever wanna talk anymore. Fuck you shit on your face bitch. This isn't the first time i've been lead on actually the two almost mimic eachother except this time she was mexican. So all i really have to say is in the cliffs.

Cliffs: To women who think they are hot enough to be able to play with guys hearts fuck your life I hope you get shit on, because through all your whiny hey men don't get it as hard as women in relationships bs is not fucking true. Because even though guys can be tough as nails, our hearts are easier to break than glass.

2. shadowoperative

oh i forgot to mention she's a bitch...now.

3. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

I can't help but be :rofl:

4. blitzel3

blitzel3 New Member

Fuck man the first thing to piss me off was the "friendly cuddling". Then the bitch gets a boyfriend. I don't what the fuck is her problem. This is what makes me lose faith in finding descent women.

I'd be FUCKIN' pissed off too.

5. shadowoperative

thanks for feeling my pain and agony.

6. shadowoperative

right?

7. Deborah

sorry, you just said the whole thing in a funny way. Well, she was giving mixed messages to you from the start. If I were you I would not take the whole thing that seriously. Just be like me, I never take anything seriously unless they shoot the seriousness in my face(and by that I don't mean cum,lol). I always assume someone just wants me as a friend until they prove otherwise!

8. shadowoperative

but cmon flirting back and forth has got to be a definite sign of likeness towards one another you know?

9. Deborah

well you just had an example of a situation that did not mean that. I dunno man, I'm a girl, I tried to get guys in my life once and I failed in it. It was because the guy had a gf actually but did not tell me... I just got my lesson to never show interest in a guy in an obvious manner and that don't take things seriously!:dunno:

10. shadowoperative

Shit and I thought it was easier for women to get men. I would've rather had her not show any interest and just rather be friends. The thing I'm pissed about the most is that she doesn't wanna be friends. That to me is some bullshit though.

11. Deborah

heh, I agree. Honestly it seems normal in American culture. The insecure boyfriend expect the girl to not talk to the guy because he one day liked her! I think it is rude...

12. shadowoperative

well since you put it that way id be the same way as well. but i think im gonna sleep this one off go back talk to her and see if she still wants to be friends if she does cool if she doesn't whatever. I know plenty of girls out there. Thanks for the help deb.

13. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Here's the short answer:

Girls love attention and you're giving it to her.

Also, by taking the tack of a sixth grader when trying to determine her intentions, you basically showed her that you have no game and no confidence.

You lose. Learn and move on.

14. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:werd:

You sound young and I think we've all been there at some point in our lives. The thing you need to realize is it isn't all this girl's fault. Next time you need to step up and make a move instead of playing games. And no, cuddling is not a move. You ask a girl on a date, you try to kiss her, etc. "Hanging out" and "cuddling" are things that will get you friendzoned unless they are accompanied by "dates", "kissing" and "sex".

15. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

THIS.

:rofl: @ the first two bolded

:hsd: @ the last :hsd:

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don't get what this girl did? She had no obligations to you, and was probably dating/seeing/hanging out with another guy(s) besides you. She's single, she's allowed to do that...

The other guy probably just MADE A MOVE besides cuddling on the couch.

I'm not saying it doesn't suck for you, but you are looking at this all wrong. The sooner you see it in the right light the sooner you can learn from YOUR mistakes which will help you get the next one that comes along.

17. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Get some self esteem and then you won't be lead on. Ever.

You only get lead on if you chase women.

Firstly, you NEVER chase women. Women should come to you.

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Bro if you sat there and cuddled with her without making a sexual advance, then you were nothing but a soft teddy to comfort her between the process of her finding a real man.... thats all, can only blame yourself here.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

there are a lot of parallels between meeting women and playing poker

Both are games of incomplete information.

As the superior player, she was able to determine exactly what hand you were holding, without having to reveal any information about her hand.

It is important to keep your hand protected while at the same time using proven tactics to gain information about hers.

The best way to get this information is to get her number and invite her on a date, then judge her interest level based on her actions.

So if she won't give her number, she has low interest in you.

If she gives you a fake number, she has low interest in you.

If she gives her number but won't return your call, she has low interest in you.

If she answers the phone but there are no openings in her schedule, she has low interest in you.

If she answers the phone and is available but rejects your date invitation and instead tries to change it to something of her choosing (like free food), she has low interes in you.

If she agrees to your date invitation but doesn't show up for the date, she has low interest in you.

20. ForgottenSpiral

I play more reserved in cards, but in love I tend to go all in before the flop. :mamoru:

21. shadowoperative

Reading through the posts ill tell you that.
    Self esteem i got.
    Game somewhat.
    But the making a move thing fresh out.

The thing about me is that I HATE the feeling of awkwardness and sometimes can't read a chicks "signals" so really when it comes down to it I don't know when is it appropriate or how do i ask certain things you know.
    I don't wanna be all hey baby i'm gonna tongue fuck your mouth.

:edit: i gotta go to work so ill be back later for this

22. ForgottenSpiral

Fuck reading signals. You're looking at subtle shit trying to figure out what they're thinking instead of just doing something. Next time if you want to kiss a girl, instead of trying to figure out if she wants you to kiss her, fucking kiss her.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

myself i was always willing to risk temporary awkwardness for the fantastic experience of plunging my dick into her wet pussy repeatedly

find your balls son

people who make life about avoiding embarrassment and awkwardness and how other people perceive their actions are fucking pathetic creatures

we don't have much time on this planet, but for some reason you wanna live it avoiding everything that is difficult

FUCK THAT

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you wanna know why I've always gotten laid? Because I'm not too ugly, I was in shape for the most part, and I always had the balls to just fucking go for it

and even when I was out of shape my steady girlfriend STILL wanted me more than 90% of other guys because even if they looked better and were in better shape because I HAD BALLS and they DIDN'T

and I'm not proud of this, but when my girlfriend years ago left for California for the summer and I was a fat lazy piece of shit I STILL GOT LAID by a somewhat-attractive coworker and she did all the work. For one reason and one reason only: I GOT BALLS

thats it and thats all. everything else we talk about only pertains to making the process easier and also to score more attractive chicks

sex is a fucking bodily function how in the fuck have we made it so fucking difficult these days?

women want to fuck. men want to fuck. get together and fuck.

if you are one on one with a woman you want and you can't make a move - you lack balls. the good thing is you can grow them at any time

One time when I was like 16 I failed to make a move and I hated myself so much that it never happened again ever. Not once.

25. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I can see it now...........your future tombstone:

Here lies
    Yail Bloor
    He had BALLS
    *insert dates here*

:mamoru: