FRK why so trigger happy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BedBunny, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

yet another locked thread in here. i cannot believe the female pic thread is locked again and all pics removed yet the male thread is WIDE OPEN.

i have PMed mods. i have tried to reason. what is the bfd if someone compliments another person on their picture? there are tons of compliments in the male picture thread so how is that against a rule? why should complimenting someone on their body bother anyone else? if PE starts a picture thread of herself and gets compliments (deservedly so) the thread is not locked.

i do realize asking for a picture isn't allowed, but a noob comes in and asks for a pic and i don't see how that trumps the whole damn thread, and gets it flushed down the toilet.

someone needs to revamp this forum. it's feeling like a dictatorship with no input from it's members allowed.

and even in OT a thread discussing concerns about the forum is allowed to remain unlocked as long as no one flames.

2. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

i've got no PM ...
    nothing wrong with compliments at all, unless its blatant leghumping from users who contribute nothing but that...
    people were asked countless times, i removed it to nothing BUT pictures, and requested people keep it clean... what happens? SAME SHIT. so I removed it.

no input allowed?
    what were all those stickies STICKIED at the top for?
    because we wanted you to ignore them?

wrong.
    they were there REQUESTING YOUR INPUT on how to better improve FS.
    they died, yet i left them stuck, i took them down today for revamping, as i plan to have a discussing with natas and cherryfire about some things...

like i said to halo, problems? send a PM... don't make threads like this in the forum, because they DO get locked.

yes, I was trigger happy, but I also have my reasons. Just as I always have.
    I've stated before i'm not against another thread starting

3. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Asking people to keep it clean is a very odd way of saying, "Don't ask for more, or try to get more. Don't bother posting unless you have a pic."

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Hi. :) Never got that PM either, dear. :hs:

Nevertheless, while im dumbfounded at how much youre fighting for the pic threads, I see its quite important to you. This will definately be considered while we all discuss ideas /new rules/etc today and into the week. Something definately does have to change.

5. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

no, i don't mind people posting compliments or asking how things are done or things like that, like did it hurt to get it pierced, how did you tie that rope, or whatever...

i do mind the blatant leghumping and moronic posts begging for more...
    thats what mods of FS have tried to avoid from the beginning.
    unless someone specifically states they're taking requests, we are not to ask for more.

be happy with what you get, because there are members here who won't post more and will take what they've got up down because of it.

trying to cater to all types of people isn't easy.

6. _syn

_syn New Member

I agree and disagree...

I agree that this was slowly turning into another Hotties forum; which sucks.

I disagree with this 'If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all' policy... sometimes I forget if I am browsing a forum based on the most deviant and fucked up of sexual behaviors... or if I am back in day care.

If it does turn out to be the latter, I want my fucking snack.

7. djb

djb New Member

If you disagree with that policy, then you aren't mature enough to participate in those threads. If the only contribution you can make are pissy little critical comment about other people from behind the safety and anonymity of your computer, don't click on the reply button. :nono:

8. _syn

_syn New Member

Shouldn't you be typing out another PM to me (and the mods) crying about how you don't think I am honest with what I post... grow some balls and stay off mine. You're worse than a woman. :rofl:

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

While i absolutely understand the need to voice your opinion and your concerns, please do not start topics like this. :hs: I would really like to hear from those of you that have concerns/are pissed off/etc personally. Threads like this really only serve to incite anger and frustration, though i am positive that was not your intention. Trust that the recent dissent in Freakyshiat has NOT gone unnoticed and uncared for and I promise you that Natas and I are working very hard together to try and make FS the fun place it was before. Until then, please continue to share stories about your freaky interests, personal experiences or questions. For now, I will ask that No more picture threads be started temporarily until we get the kinks worked out. :)

You guys are so awesome. PLEASE PM us your suggestions for helping make FS the way you want it to be again. I promise you they will be discussed seriously.

Thanks!

Edit: I wanted to clarify that Natas and I arent just "Talking" about wanting FS to be better. We are getting together for the larger part of tomorrow to try get some groundrules/modifications that will make a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.