why is this modern society so harsh on a guy who "cheats"?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CarlitoBrigante, Dec 23, 2005.

1. CarlitoBrigante

CarlitoBrigante New Member

first of all, why call it cheating? It's a negative term to begin with. Why not call it having a few special friends?

Fuck it. I been married for a few years.........but still I like to fuck around here and there. It's good for my friend down there. Long as I go back home to the main woman and kids.........what exactly is the problem?

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

i feel sorry for your wife and kids.

i hope your dick will fall off.... but then i also hope you dont infect your innocent wife with some serious std's.

you are not a man, you are a pathetic pussy.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Agreed.

I hope your wife realizes one day how absolutely pathetic you are and leaves your ass taking everything you own.
    I also hope she finds out about your cheating before you give her an STD.
    You married her for a reason. You made a promise to love her and stay faithful to her. You can't uphold one basic reason for marriage. You definetly don't deserve anybody.
    If you want to 'have a few special friends' then DON'T GET MARRIED ASSHOLE!

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

how would you feel if your wife would fuck with everything that crosses her way??? how would you feel if she told you that she just likes having a few 'special friends' once you would find out about it?

i dunno why you married her... maybe she has a nice house or money but you definitely do not love her.

again, you are a pathetic... thing.

5. CarlitoBrigante

I woouldn't mind if she enjoyed herself once in a while as long as it is safe.

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

sex with multiple partners is never truly 'safe'.

Does your wife know about all of your partners?

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I dont think so.

But if you do love your wife in any way, you should be a man and tell her about it! Just cos you like the thought of 'swinging', doesn't mean your wife does... especially not behind her back.

So be a man, and tell her... and then take the crap. You could have always gone to her and talk to her about it... about how you like to sleep with others etc... but you chose to be a pussy... as far as i can tell.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

while i think they way you posted it isnt going to get much support, i agree with you kinda.

deceit = worst thing ever

having a little fun = no big deal.

I completely fail to see what the big deal with sexual fidelity is. I think you should be open to trying new things and get the most out of life. I also think what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

edit: just to be clear - I think cheating is aweful because you are breaking someone you care abouts trust.. Im just saying that I would have no problem with an open relationship where it is agreed on by both parties.

9. CarlitoBrigante

no need to. They have a dedicated husband and father in terms of time I spend with them. In terms of love and comfort that I provide. That's more than what I can say for "normal" married people who ignore their kids and treat their spouse like they own her.

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Most people think that monogomy is the only way to go. If you want to be poly, then tell your spouse and let her know that she has a dedicated spouse who doesn't mind if she plays by the same rules. And you both should agree to a) be safe and b) be each other's primary.

I think part of the problem comes when there are different rules for each partner. That's not fair. And I think the other part is the fear that comes from insecurity that comes from having the rug pulled out from under you. People get so wrapped up in this ideal that their spouse has to be everything to them. It's an unrealistic goal. People buckle under that much pressure.

11. CarlitoBrigante

All??? I only been averaging about 3 per year.

12. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you, my dear, treat your wife like shit!
    you abuse her trust... you will break her heart as soon as she will find out! you can destroy her whole character and person with what you do... you obviously do not care about her or her feelings at all!

i dont see how you can say you love her, when you fuck around behind her back and then go home being like 'hi honey, i'm home... i love you'

do you have anything like conscience?

i agree with everyone who says, its ok as long as you live in an open relationship... but what you are doing is fucking pathetic. you are a weak person and you should do yourself and your wife a favor and get a divorce.

13. Sionell89

That's a lot. If you're married to a jealous type, make sure she doesn't have any knives around when she finds out. You might have to change your name to Bobbitt.

14. It is truly people like this bag o' shit that are ruining all the values this country was once built upon.

15. Sionell89

The only thing he's doing is bringing it out in the open.

The saying "Eatin' at cheatin' " has been around a long time, as has "What happens on the road, stays on the road."

16. Yup and also why wifes hire hitmen to kill their husbands, oh well, just know you had it coming lol.

17. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

im not married, but i can see where you are coming from. its natural for men to be promiscuous. its in our genes to spread our seed to as many women as possible, its only fairly recently that this monogomy shit became so accepted and its looked down upon. hopefully il marry a girl who will have 3sums w/ me and another girl (i can always dream).

18. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Because you never have been honest about it genius. Just the same as cards, if you are going behind people's backs doing things for your self centered benefit without allowing all parties at the table to know at every point and time which they would be unaware of, it's called CHEATING.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back hun. Yes, I'm sure everyone in your life will be so proud. In fact if you just step up like a real man and be honest about it...they would probably just love the hell out of you and tell everyone in the world what a wonderful person you are.

You are pathetic. Obviously, in real life (...rather than your fairy tale land) you know that or you would have done that by now.

All I know is, I'd hate being your wife. And I can honestly say even more so.... I'd hate being your kid.

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

No it isn't, you moron. :rolleyes: And even if that DID make a valid excuse for men who cheat, what does it leave for women who cheat? How you explain that one?

Oh wait, lemme guess "It's in women's genes to be stupid, and gullible. It's natural for them to open their legs to anything with a dick like little whores."

Give me a break.

20. teo

teo . => ? => !

If you have an open relationship where both of you are committed to each other but see the occasional outsider for your sexual needs, fine. No one's going to see that as cheating.

It sounds like you're doing this without her knowing about it. Assuming she's not doing the same thing and has committed to you in a monogamous way, this is unfair to her. Why? You're holding her to a double standard.

She doesn't deserve this - it is dishonesty (aka cheating) on your part. Tell her so that she can decide whether she wants to participate in an open relationship with you, as is fair.

21. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Do her a favor and divorce her. No one deserves to be played like that.

22. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What she doesn't have is a husband who truly loves and respects her.
    If there's nothing wrong with it, why doesn't she know?

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

very well said :cool:

24. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You should really make an effort to share this with your girl though.
    The issue ISN'T having multiple partners, it is being married and being dishonest with his wife about his multiple partners.

25. bad_kitty

bad_kitty New Member

If you partner is in the dark about it, itis cheating. If they are aware and are fine with it, then it is not.

The excuse that men are naturally promiscuous and need to spread their seed so that they can ensure their line is at the most a primal instinct. Womens primal instinct is to have children with the strongest alpha male possible but may not be with that male and a lesser male would take care of the family.

I know this sounds raw, but it is the way nature works.

However, we are not animals, we are people and we have socially acceptabel situations. Cheating is not socially acceptable, whereas, swinging could be.