SRS Why is my GF doing this?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Bluntman, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Bluntman

Bluntman OT Supporter

We've been together for a year and a half, i am her second boyfriend and shes my third girlfriend. We're 14 and 15. We're really in love with each other and can see ourselves still together for a long time. She has had "urges" to date other guys, she says mainly because she hasnt been in many relationships. We are sure we're in love though. It's differant from mostly every1 else in a relationship we know. She wants to go on a break for a few weeks and go to a movie with sum guys or sumthing. I don't know how to feal about this, I want to let her because i trust her and know she wont do anything i wouldnt want her 2. I just feal weird about it though. What should I do?

2. Bluntman

Bluntman OT Supporter

I know shes not playing me though. It's these emotions shes having and she still loves me she still wants to stay with me.

3. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Move on... find someone new.. shes already losing interet in this relationship.. she wants a break to meet new guys so she can see what is out there and possibly see if there is someone better than you.. which means, if she can find some guy better than YOU, then she most likely will replace you for him. If she doesn't find another guy then she'll probably stick to you but will always feel something empty inside that makes her feel that she should explore and meet more guys instead of being tied down.. I mean, she is only 14, right? Shes young dude.. shes already complaining about wanting other guys after being a year in a half... shes just yawning for someone new.

You never know though.. her taking a break can also make her realize how much more she wants you back in her life but Sorry to break it to you.. this can also be her way to "easily" let you down or stick to a relationship shes no longer SERIOUSLY interested in.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  4. teo

teo . => ? => !

What you do depends on how strong both of you are. First, she's being good by telling you how she feels. At that age, every girl is a raging ball of hormones and it's pretty hard to stay committed to one person when (from her perspective) there are so many prospective people out there to date. This doesn't mean she doesn't love you; it's her lack of knowledge about guys in general and dating to get perspective is probably a good thing.

If you hold her in, she will only be more miserable because there is always the question of "what if" in her head. Letting her go will be a true test of your love. Just make sure she doesn't walk all over you if things don't work out.

5. johan

johan Active Member

She IS playing you. She might not even realize her own motivations. I'm not saying she's evil or out to hurt you -- not at all. But in the end, YOU are the one that will be hurt. You are being played.

She can totally regret hurting you, but still go through with it in the end.

Maybe you should take another cute girl to the movies and "hang out or something"
    Can't? Why not? Feels wrong to be with another girl 1-on-1 while you're pining away for "your" girl?
    Well then, why do you suppose "your" girl hungers for that?

Consider that before you go on thinking she's not playing you and these are just "emotions" she's having. You're damn right these are emotions she's having. And they're pulling her away from you. And...she wants to go.

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:werd: to top it off, you both are in the middle of drastic biological and mental development. The person you are now, is NOT the person you will be at 18, and that person will NOT be the person you are at 21.... This does not mean any relationship you're in now is doomed to failure, but it does mean that the vast majority are.

Your girlfriend is right in one aspect however, and that's that it would do the both of you much good to see other people, expand your experience and horizons

7. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

dude you're 14 and 15.... don't take this very seriously but you're hardly old enough to have pubes.... i'd hardly consider this a real serious relationship.....

8. orie

orie social assassin

couldn't have said it better myself

9. Alley Kat

Alley Kat Guest

My first boyfriend was at age 14 ...lol still with him now...and im 19. We had our ups and downs...it take patience and trust. I do agree that maybe you too should expand your horizons and maybe see other ppl. If in the end, you feel that you still want them, and they want you....the better :) for she wont have that emptiness inside. My bf felt the way you do, you just have to work at it. Give her some space, you do want her to be inlove with you for sure, and not to wonder of what could have been. It will be hard on your relationship. TRUST ME

10. She's convinced you with her sincerity that she loves you. However, everything you know about love shows that her actions don't reflect what love is. Perhaps this is an immature or ignorant mistake on her end. I would inform her that you do not like it, and feel it's not very loving.

Actions speak louder than words. You know what love is, and so do your feelings. Don't be confused, what she's doing is hurtful, not loving.

11. nikkostarr5

nikkostarr5 New Member

:werd: :rofl:

12. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If you two are that great, it's possibly way too intense for her to handle. Try to calm things down in your relationship. Don't take it so seriously. It's a lot to handle at any age.

13. Fucker

Fucker out of the fast lane, bitches

It's over, move on to her hot friends.

14. TnShyLady

TnShyLady New Member

Apparently her love is not as strong as yours. If she truely loved you she would not even have an interest in seeing anyone but you. I have been in love...this is not love the way she is treating you. You will feel heartache but you will survive and go on. We all have.