Why is it that when I cant get a girl I want her more.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sexhaver420, Dec 1, 2006.

1. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

Is it sort of like a oneitis type thing?
    Is it sort of like a push-pull type thing?
    It is sort of like you want what you cant have type thing?
    Is it sort of like getting the confidence up to make a move type thing?

I'll chill with a girl and not make a move because I dont seem interested, kind of a push-pull type of thing? Sometimes I wont make a move because I feel like they arent that attractive. I feel totally confident that I coulda done something but then when I face the fact that I didnt get anything it makes me want to go back and get more.

Example 1: I had a date with a girl, we kissed, I felt like I coulda fucked her had I tried but I didn't want to because I wasn't attracted enough. The days after that I was feeling really guilty and bad for not fucking so the next time we had a date I made it a point to fuck her, and I did... twice. Since then the girl hasn't shown very much interest at all.

Example 2: I had a date with a girl on tuesday, she didnt really seem attractive to me at first i was like "ehhh she's kinda chubby..." and decided not to make a move. In the end I still kissed her on the cheek though just to be a sweet guy. Today she called me and said she was going back with her boyfriend, and it made me want to fuck her hella bad because I knew it would be harder from this point. I could have fucked her too because I was a few leagues above her. Now I'm regretting it as I get hornier, too.

Example 3: There was a girl who lived kinda far I knew a while back and I never really took that much of interest in her but there was definitely some mutual interest for a while. Now it seems like she found another guy because were just not talking that much anymore, and she doesn't seem interested. After this happend... I REALLY WANT TO HOOK UP WITH HER NOW. WTF?

Is this typical of all flings? Am I just seeing how things are as I'm only 19 and learning a lot about the world? I never knew girls were so easy...

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

It's not oneitis. It might be 101 or push-pull at a very basic level, but what you are talking about is human nature. We all want what we have to work for or can not have easily. It's not a seduction thing, its a 'people' thing.

If you want my breakdown from a seduction point of view:

-You are being reactive to their frame. Set the frame yourself and allow them to follow
    -Know exactly what you want and do not settle for less
    -Learn to vibe better. Don't go into an interaction with the intent to fuck her or whatever. Learn to feel the situation out and act accordingly, otherwise you come across as needy or sleazy
    -Let your horniness build up and use that energy to go out and sarge!

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

people always want what they can't have, it's nature. probably a form of ambition so we didn't all sit around in caves pulling ourselves until we starved to death :)

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

There's a quote from a Atar Trek episode that I think applies well here:

"After a time, you may find that 'having' is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as 'wanting.' It is not logical, but it is often true."

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Spank it and you won't regret it anymore.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Solid advice. I see how really desperate for sex or something similar people can get when they get horny (I've been there too), and people sometimes seem to think that they NEED sex, or NEED a blowjob. i say, if it's that bad, whack it, so you can get things down to a controllable level.

Besides, it's usually when you're super horny that you end up going out and doing something or someone that you will regret later.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah when you wack it you have a clear mind if you really like the person or just want to fuck them.

8. hyukki

hyukki ._.

:p

9. hyukki

hyukki ._.

I don't like it. That's for sure. :)

10. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

i havent thought about it like that before...

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah it brings out all the bad sides in a girl, thats for sure.

12. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

That pretty much sums it up.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm pretty bad. I always want the guy more when he pulls away (even in serious relationships). And f they are in love with me I push them away...makes no sense.

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

you don't have to, it's hard coded into your DNA :rofl:

but I agree, wanting something you can't have can be torture.

15. Placebo

Placebo New Member

It's rediculous with me. I need to learn to control myself more. I seriously gain and lose interest instantly as availability changes.

16. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Why is it that when you can't get a girl you want you want her more?

Because you're a human being, maybe?

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Being human sucks.

18. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Thats the way we work, but I think of it like this- I don't REALLY want someone who doesn't want me. Of course there are hot women that I want to have sex with even if they don't want me, but I'm not gonna let it bother me if they don't.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

20. Nullius

Nullius New Member

here's how i get chicks: don't give a shit, when you don't give a shit, they're all over you. every time i've shown interest, they want nothing to do with me, and i'm not obnoxious like some 20 year old virgin ('im 23), i know how to play it cool n' shit. i dunno i'm glad i have a girlfriend right now cause i don't think i could take all the random unknowingness.