Why is it that TRuck and SUV owners always want to race?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Fordgasm, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Fordgasm

Fordgasm Mike Trout > All

Why? And why does every kid who has a truck wear a red hat backwards! WHY DAMMIT!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Gotta love the fockers who wear the visor upside down and backwards too. Oh, dont forget the spare hanging from the rear view. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

Ditto.

Except some of them can actually pick on fast cars because they are fast themselves, usually they aren't the ones picking races however.

A buddy of mine had a lowered, 2WD, Hugger Orange 1978 Chevrolet regular cab, short bed with a Buick 455 4bbl.

Truck looked stock except for the rims and it's proximity to the ground, but damn it was FAST!

4. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

I have a truck. First of all I do not have a red hat. Sometimes I wear my hat backwards but I know many people who do so that do not drive trucks or SUV's....good example all the gangsta wannabes.
    Secondly I do wanna race but do not try to because I would lose badly. If I had something fast I would but my truck is slow.

5. nissanpower

nissanpower I :heart: PeyPey

Why is it that every guy who drives a Mustang GT has a mullet and is f#cking his first cousin?

6. Fordgasm

I think your confused, I dont have a mullet, and I dont sleep with my 1st cousin, I sleep with yours.

7. nissanpower

THAT'S MY POINT, JACKASS! Why would you waste your time in the TRUCK forum making blanket statements about people who own trucks? If you don't like truck owners, fine, go away. Your ugly ass probably did fuck my cousin. That fat bitch fucks every Mustang driving red neck in her trailer park.:fawk:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

he really right though..

I'm always getting rev'd on by trucks. the ricers don't mess with me and most of the domestic guys know me, so it's always the truck dudes that fuck with me.

I cyclone really spanked my ass, and so did this 59 chevy.

9. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

ive seen some verry fast trucks idontgiveashit ever psot agin he had a pretty quick truck had a 402 in it the breaks sucked but it could go fast i alwasy ahd to drive it causae he dont have a licence

and ive beata few hondas with my beater pick up with a quadin the bed :fawk: what hell why would you want ot ravce a picup he reved me i didnto rev him and my hat is blue

btw you forgot the gun ravck in the review:blue:

10. nissanpower

DAMN, do you speak English?

11. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

its in code

(see why truck owners rule post)

12. Fordgasm

So do you truck guys all have Little Orphan Annie decoder rings?

13. nissanpower

:wtf:
    The only ring I have is the ring around my first finger that I got after giving your mom a dirty sanchez.

14. Fordgasm

right on, but where Im from we call it a stinky sanchez.

15. well on OT it's called Dirty Sanchez so..:p
    "my way or the highway"

16. oh yea and i dont have a red hat... DAym i take that back.....

but i dont wear my hats backwards, i have yellow, orange and red ones. all from American eagle, well orange is from aeropostale but i dont wear them backwards and they arent ghetto.

but anyways back to what i was sayign...

when im sitting at a redlight and a little honda or something pulls up next to me checking my shit out and acting hard core or whatever. They look soo stupid, and i usually just smoke some wheel right there with no effort and their chins just drop. That use to make me laugh. But then i started to notice my tires going bye bye so i gave up on the showoff's at stop lights.

hardly drive it anymore because of gas though....
    oh yea engine is stock 4.6 ;)

17. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

What year is yours? 2 wheel drive regular cab?

Mine is a 97 Supercab 4x4 ORP with the 4.6 as well.
    I also have a few goodies on it but wish I had many more.

18. 2wd regular cab, short bed. can you smoke your wheels with a 4x4?? bet ya wish you got the 2x4 so you could if you cant with the 4x4 :)
    here a better pic

19. Wolvrin704

Wolvrin704 Guest

When my truck was stock I couldn't smoke the tires. Then I got a Superchip and I could, then I bought BFG AT's and now I can chirp 'em but no smokin'. I'd still rather have my 4 wheel drive than be able to smoke the tires. If I wanna do that I'll get a supercharger, of course I can't afford one. I love fast trucks but my needs dictate otherwise.

20. same here:bigthumb:

Hey need any parts ask me i just found a great dealer, wow i got my billet grill in 2 days!!! and he only charged me 90+20$ shipping when the part should cost 150+20$ shipping... He sells rims and body kits and exausts and stuff for imports and he sells it all.... I'm getting his business for the rest of my life now!!!

21. First cousin or livestock! :fawk:

Yeah, generalizations suck. No all trucks are built for hauling cow shit and off roading. Some are purposely built for speed.

22. nissanpower

My truck is neither. I use it to haul around my kid and all of her junk. I don't race anyone or haul shit. But now that I think about it in depth, most Mustang owners do have mullets, and they do hump their sisters... :fawk:

23. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he was talking about your Guy cousin........:greddy:

24. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one thing to say.............
    Wanna race for titles?????:fawk:

25. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

bring it :fawk2: