Why is it that every girl that I make out with, ends up not wanting to do it anymore?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DuFresne, Jun 22, 2006.

1. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

Seriously why do these close female friends of mine make out with me out of nowhere and then they dont wanna do it anymore and they say they're sorry for hurting my feelings :mad:

2. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

It must has to do with your bedroom techniques, which aren't good enough to please them!

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Because they don't want you to feel as if they led you on.

4. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

Do one if not two of these.

* Be a better kisser

*pick women to make out with who want more serious relationships

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

maybe they see you as just someone to "use" because you seem vulnerable :dunno:

then in the end, they don't want to do it anymore b/c they feel bad for using you

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  6. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Afterwards did you ask them to marry you? That'd do it...

7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

well try to do more than make out with them :p

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Hmm...I've never, ever had this problem. Perhaps it has something to do with your kissing. Do you cram your tongue in their mouth?? DON'T! Less tongue, more gentle sucking. Oh and hold their head....I know many women that like this.

9. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

haha current girl doesnt really like when i hold it. running my hand through her hair is sometimes good though, hah. except when they have knots, haha bad memories .

10. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I don't get any complaints about the kisses, they want more for a few weeks, but then suddenly don't want it anymore? :confused:

11. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

are you looking for a relationship? are you getting attached to these girls?

or you just trying to get random play.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

your kiss means friend. you dont kiss like a lover, sorry dude.

13. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

How would you know :ugh:

14. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I am looking for a relationship yes, and I do get attached. I fall for them every time, but for some odd reason they don't want to recipocate :wtc:

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

See what I bolded?

Here is your problem. PLAIN. AND. SIMPLE.

Your job as a male is to meet women, and shortly after meeting them make your intentions clear. Your intentions, obviously, are that you want to date them so you can get to know them as MORE than friends. Get that? Pay attention here... If you get to know a woman as *friends* and then make a move they will reject you nearly every single time. Why? Because what you are doing is manipulative and backhanded.

Why? Think about it like this: You're all nice to them, become friends, then months/weeks later you make a move on them. So all this time you were lying to them - you wanted more, and you KNOW it. But the problem is that this is backhanded and sneaky - you should have been up front about what you wanted - a girlfriend.

The solution? Simple: When you meet a woman, make small talk and within 1 week as her out on a DATE. Use the word "date" and name the time and place. Go for something CHEAP like a soda/coffee/drink/pastry and just hang out and see how things go. Flirt, joke, and have a good time. Be confident, have self control, and don't be an open book. Never be serious when you are talking with her. Now after the date, if things went well, lean in for a gentle lips-only good night kiss. Wait 2-3 days and call her and set up another date. Take it from there.

The difference here is that you are NOT making your intentions clear. Think about it this way ... let's say you met some dude and became friends. Then six months later he kisses you, and you're *not* gay. You would try to be kind and tell him that you're not into it, or maybe you'd beat his ass, whatever. But the point was that he caught you off guard because you were not thinking that was what he wanted. Then you'd have to pull back to get away from him. However, if he met you and was up front and said "Hey, you're cute, you want to go on a date with me?" you'd be able to make that judgement up front and say No. Then he'd never bug you again.

Now think about this from the woman's perspective. Same thing.

So what you are doing is tricking these women and they don't go for that shit. I could explain why, but that's a whole huge thing and I think you can understand that the way that you are going about it now is backwards. Every time? Yeah, you're doing something wrong but NOT learning from your mistakes. So, forget this girl, apologize for being a dumbass, and go find a nice single woman and get to know her. Ask her on a date, take it from there.

I predict you'll have much greater success if you do.

16. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

yeah don't try and date close friends.. sure you might need to know them first to get a really deep connection but after you've known them for 6 months you've blown your chance.

there's nothing wrong with dating new people straight off the bat. you can always go your separate ways if you decide you're not right for each other.

17. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

chances are you suck at kissing. sorry.

because even chick friends, if they kiss you, it's cause they want to. if you suck at it, they will regret it, but if you're good at it...they will want to do it again

18. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

maybe your breath stinks or your teeth are crooked. just bad oral hygiene. could be you suck at kissing. but most likely its better off that you guys stay as friends and not make out.

19. armond

armond New Member

I guess I was a special case. :cool:

Anyway, perhaps the way you fall for them is a little daunting. Slow it down a bit, don't get too emotionally attached to them so soon, and make them miss you.

20. snowboard_queen

snowboard_queen New Member

Couldn't have said it better. It's weird when you have some random make-out session and the guy calls you ten times the next day.

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you think its bad just making out, wait until you have a sex life.

22. ramin

ramin New Member

bad breath?

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

are you moving things along? you shouldnt be stuck at the "make out" phase too long. Even if you try and get rejected, you are expected to push things a bit further.

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Hmm.... and how long would you say is "too long" -- and just how much farther should one be expected to push things?

I guess I'm of the mindset that there can't be a "rule of thumb" for this; each person/relationship is uniquely different in this regard....

25. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

3rd date is the bullseye for me.