why is it so hard to break up with your first

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by giblit, May 19, 2005.

1. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

my SO just broke up with me because i work to much, i work 12 hours a day at a back breaking job and she said that she cant see me anymore becasue i work to much. its hitting me so hard, and i just found out she has been seein someone else because of my work. :(

2. foad

foad New Member

Cause it hurts. This is the one person that you have been with and it can hit very hard. Best thing to do is try to get over it, and take some time out for yourself.

3. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

Sorry to hear that bro. I wouldnt worry to much especially if you havent been going out for a long time with her. Next time you find a girl let them know you work long days or find someone who is to a workaholic like yourself, you never know it might work out. keep your head up dude:)

4. p00tan6

p00tan6 New Member

That bitch is wrong for seeing another guy while you where with her. Just let it burn.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

your first? as in this is the first time uve been hurt in a break up? Wow, get over it and move on. Eespecially if the girl was just another cheating skank. How old are you? How long were you together? Im sure there will be pleanty more...

Do things to keep your mind off of her, stay busy with work and friends and you will be cool.

6. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

just broke up with my first a month ago... was tough, but im feeling slightly better after a month. still think about her a lot, but its more about things that i did wrong and should have done (like dumped her a long time ago, not put up with a lot of her shit) rather than actually wanting her back.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

If you don't work enough bitches want you to work more. If you work too much they want you to work less :weak:

8. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea, cry it out...it helps.

when i broke up with my first...it took me 3weeks to get my shit together...then a month later, i just fuck some random girl :o for a one night stand :coold:

then 3months later, i was seeing someone.

9. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

i am goin through that now....i work all day during the week and then on fri night, sat & sun i work a PT job and my gf hates it.

it really does cause a lot of problems....

she doesnt complain when i buy her shit though....haha.

10. she was cheating on you the whole time, ger over her and find a girl who will fuck you lots and not take all your money/

11. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Find someone who will respect a good work ethic.

12. -iLLuZioN_B18C1

-iLLuZioN_B18C1 NooB

i was thinking the same thing. not to be mean or anything....but maybe a source of inspiration to help you get over her. if she really loved you...she wouldnt have cared that you were working too much. i really think it was an excuse for her to break it off. dont worry about it....its better to find out now than later when you get more feellings about her. i think if they truly love you theyll stick by you no matter what

13. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

i know that sitituation a little to well... but it hurts and sucks but just try to stay busy if that helps... but it probably wont.

14. Dude don't sweat it

Women go through the Ole' you don't spend enough time with me and you're smothering me to death mode all the time it's woman trait 111

I guarantee you that she will feel the same way but visa verse if you were to take time off work and spend more time with her I hear where you are coming from on this one if she wants to date other people fine let her more power to her but odds are 9 to 1 that she will hook up with a lazy bum, wind up supporting the guy and then she'll eventually get tired of it and realize that she fucked up why women act this way I'll never know but it is a common trait amongst women to never be satisfied with what they have and to want things that they cannot have try not to worry about it to much in most cases they usually come begging back.

15. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter