SRS Why is it so difficult for me to penetrate my girlfriends vagina??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Guz200sx, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I'm posting this here because I want SERIOUS replies and/or SERIOUS suggestions/advice only

Even when I use lubrication and when we foreplay and oral sex, penetration is still difficult and after a couple of tries I get frustrated and lose my erection.

We have also tried different positions such as her on top, me on top and also me from behind.

At first, I thought it was me but I think its the design of her vagina..This may sound silly but I think my girlfriends vagina is too "tight"...its like the muscles inside her vagina are very strong and won't let my penis enter...She tells me she is relaxed and ready. Once during Oral Sex, she pleaded with me too stop because she was so ready to have sex and so we tried but again we could not.

In retrospect, I've never had this problem with other female partners.

If anyone has any suggestions on this please let me know. We have decided to try again tonite and If it doesn't work tonite then I don't know what we will do. We've already tried everything else and we are both ready to have vaginal intercourse.

Thank You.

Additional Details -

Also I have to add that she said its never really been a problem for her either but with one other partner. she and an ex boyfriend tried three times until they were finally able to have vaginal intercourse.

She also takes a long time to achieve orgasm. Once I spent an hour (i think) fingering her until she finally had an orgasm.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, a vagina is designed to let an entire baby pass thru.

So its unlikely there isn't enough 'space' , she might say she is relaxed. But its quite an exciting event and maby she has some fear of you penetrating her and says she is relaxed in order not to upset you,however if this tightness keeps going on, you could ask her to wear a tampon. Hear from her if it inserts correctly , what also helps if she masturbates herself in a bathtub, the water makes the skin softer to some extend, and it looses stuff up a little. Then lubricate her vagina and you lubricate your penis, and then give it another try.

3. Internexus

Internexus New Member

You might try having her lying on her back, you above her and go at a downward angle and basically "scoop" yourself in. Of course insure you have her all excited or what have you but I know that this has helped me several times in the past when you just can't get in. Might have to work it gently for a little bit but hopefully it takes care of you. Just have to get the right angle!

4. Guz200sx

I'm also considering trying to introduce some toys so they can help loosen her up...and then I can work myself in.

5. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

Look up stuff on vaginismus

6. Guz200sx

Yea, I've been reading up on it. But the thing is, she HAS had sex before...She had a BF in high school and another during College so Why would it just start to affect her now?? Also I've fingered her before and it has not hurt her.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

go see a doctor. Not that I know anything about this, but it could be something serious, or a sign of something serious developing.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well i was edging into putting it into the vag, but because it's possibly caused by emotional problems, a body disorder or maby could haved caused emotional problems to the OP, im keeping it on review in here for the time being.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

does she masturbate on a regular basis?

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

my ex wife was like this. the best solution i found was to enter her from behind with her laying flat on her stomach. it also helps if she is passed out. that way you know it's really mental and not physical.

11. RandomDead

RandomDead Have your pets spayed or neutered

I've had 2 girlfriends with this problem so far.
    I call it the "magically shrinking vagina syndrome". The way to fix it is finger her while you're doing the foreplay thing, start w/ 1 finger, work your way to 2 fingers, then 3.. 3 will probably hurt her but it might be necessary.
    Then when she's good and wet and you've gradually stretched her out a bit, go in w/ your penis. You'll have to try not to fret over it too much so you don't lose your erection, it's gonna be a little tough at first.
    After you've had sex a few times she'll be stretched out heh.. she'll stay that way until she has her period... or after a few weeks of no sex.. at which time you'll have to struggle again.

You'll get used to it :dunno:

12. RandomDead

RandomDead Have your pets spayed or neutered

oh good suggestion.

for a long time my last gf had a vibrator that was close to the size of my penis. When she was using it we didn't have any problems, but it broke maybe a year before we broke up :(

13. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

I would say just don't become so agitated about it, even though it can be a discouraging progress, i'm sure it makes her uncomfortable as well.
    Try some different things and just know that sexual intercourse isn't the most important thing in your relationship.
    Everything will work itself out in time.

14. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I've had this problem too, gotta work it a little bit before you hit it either use a vibrator or your fingers it works :o

15. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

Have you tried anal sex ?

Even though she says she feels relaxed, she's still nervous or doesn't completely trust you.