why is giving oral so pleasurable to some men?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nique, Nov 22, 2003.

1. nique

nique te amo como se aman ciertas cosas oscuras, secret

i do not understand why some guys like giving sometimes more than receiving. is it an ego thing?

explain!

2. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

they love to see women enjoying themselves and having pleasure. Especially true when talking about a man's girlfriend.

3. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: although I never have had the opportunity as of yet, I'd much rather see the girl I was with enjoying herself than have her doing all the work. And I look at it as a challenge as doing the right thing and successfully getting the girl off isn't always straightforward.

EDIT: not that I mind recieving of course :naughty: I believe in reciprocating the favor. Also, just to clarify, I don't view it at all as an ego thing, I think its just the way I am as a person -- in almost everything I do, I just enjoy/feel good about helping/serving/servicing people for the greater good.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2003
  5. Tex

Tex Now with avatar™

For me, it's because I love females, I guess! I love the way they move, I love the noises they make, I love their bodies... It just makes me feel really good (not really in an ego-boosting way, just makes me happy) that I can give someone pleasure like that... Even during sex, most of my pleasure comes from observing hers - if a girl I was with didn't get off, I would seriously not enjoy myself anywhere near as much.

6. SoBrokenHearted

SoBrokenHearted summer unfolded like a tapestry

I think it should be equal giving, but I definitely don't mind being the giver. As said before, there's something incredibly erotic and arousing about the sounds a woman makes and the way her body shudders. Not to mention the scratch marks I've gotten on my arms. :bigthumb:

7. RobMR3

RobMR3 Guest

:werd:

8. Askesis

Askesis New Member

I've never done it :dunno:
    Not that I wouldnt, I just havent yet

9. Starcasm

Starcasm Guest

i think its the thought of pleasing your SO that much, feeling them quiver and shake, and bucking etc.. id ont know, its invigorating :)

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I agree with most of the replies so far.

11. snapstylez

snapstylez Aleinn Á Ný

go down on a girl > *

it tastes so delicious

12. Huevo Zen

Huevo Zen ecchi member

i enjoy it more when im giving, just because i love to her reactions to everything i do, and i really dont mind having something done to myself... but i just love to eat her out :drool:

13. LowkeyG

LowkeyG OT Supporter

definately part ego...
    not in a bad way though, its more like "look at what i can do" then anything else

The whole thing for me too, is just getting to see/hear/feel the reactions. Where as at other times the guy may be too preoccupied to notice it all

14. zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude King of teh n00bz

i only do it for reciproicity :(

15. mxer

mxer Guest

It likes warm, moist environments.

16. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

:werd: I feel the same way. I like to make my girlfriend happy, if she is happy then I am happy. Plus oral is just the begining...

17. -=SoCalV6=-

-=SoCalV6=- Guest

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HAHAHAHAHA, that's all you had to say. Everything else is just fantasy opinion because you haven't done jack shia yet and probably never will!! :rofl: :rofl:

18. -=SoCalV6=-

-=SoCalV6=- Guest

Translated:
    Oh dear oh dear, if only Nique could realize I'm secretly offering her the key to her unlimited sexual bliss with using sexually graphic OT words to display my desire for her. She might go for the bait, please nique, please go for the bait!! :hs: If only every girl realized that every loser out there without a life would give un-ended sexual pleasure to them, they'd be with them right now as we speak :hs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

19. MP

MP New Member

i lovvvveeeeee going down on girls. It's like having complete control over then. You can control her, make her squirm, etc. Major turn on for me.

20. Kelvin96GSR

Kelvin96GSR OEM>YOU

I don't know, I've never really been a fan of going down on a girl.

21. SoBrokenHearted

SoBrokenHearted summer unfolded like a tapestry

Wow, how about you quit being a dick and go read the sticky thread in this forum. I figured you'd been here long enough to read, apparently not. :sad2:

22. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

1-You're in love and you really like giving her the experience. Especially when you're perfecting the technique and know just what she likes

2-Giving her a powerful orgasm is a powerful feeling.

3-You enjoy it because you know it's your turn next, or better yet, its your turn at the same time, and ya just gotta love that. :69: :naughty:

23. TylerTX

TylerTX :noes:

It's not really an ego thing for me. As much as I like getting pleasure, It almost turns me on more to give a woman pleasure and see her physically reacting to it. Plus I consider that a very intimate act, which makes it very good as well.

24. illbedamned

illbedamned Guest

Why ask questions? :big grin:

You might ask the same about women; why do some enjoy giving oral and some don't? It's just a matter of likes and dislikes and being able to please your partner. :dunno:

25. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

im not really into doing it, but after the great sex ive had for months with my gf, i want to. but she loves me in bed so im off the hook there. she still goes down on me occaisonally... or whenever i ask for it, but dont want me to cum in her mouth. which is no big deal, since the sex is always great anyway