Why I don't know how to play people

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 11, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

When I see a pretty girl, my eyes widen and I double-check to see if I saw what I saw. This is not intentional, I just do it. Pretty much takes away any possibility that I'm not interested.

2. Rotate

Rotate New Member

Yeah, that's pretty much universal.

Just don't stare at them like a psychopath for too long.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

I have friends who will notice a girl's pretty but it doesn't show up on their face like they have been winded. Not me. This is why I just stick to being blunt.

4. Felix

Felix Its good to be me.

Just look at pics of hot girls all day so you get used to it. That way you stop reacting like that when you see a hottie.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

That will definitely hurt more than it will help if you're trying to get with the girl.

Beautiful girls are used to guys ogling in their direction. Which means, you looking at her like that, only shows that you are like every other guy.

Show the girl that her charm and beauty don't affect you, and she'll be begging for your attention before the nights over.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I think I want to invite you out to a poker game sometime :mamoru: :o

On a serious note, though, you just have to work on forcing yourself not to react; even if that means saying some kind of phrase under your breath so nobody can hear it, to give you a release without contorting your face or body at all. It's all an issue of the mind having control over the body, and forcing yourself to make a consious effort to control it against reacting.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

Or I could just go the other way completely and smile hugely when I see a cutie. :naughty:

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

"Keep doing what you've been doing, and you'll keep getting the same results you have been getting." -- Mystery

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Smiling hugely gets me pretty good results. It's bad if you grimace, blush, and trip over your shoelaces cuz she had a cute nose. But I think the games aren't necessary if you ... stylize your honesty a little. :naughty:

And besides, there's absolutely no way I can act aloof without looking like I'm trying to act aloof. Everything shows. The only answer for me is to roll with what I've got.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Yeah you've got the idea then.

Smiling shows a lot of confidence and that you're a fun person to be around, but like you said, if it's a goofy smile --- game over!

My way of acting aloof is playing nintendo when girls are around. It's sincere, since I zone out and focus on Mario. And i'm having fun because i'm playing nintendo. It's win-win! :bigthumb: