Why have alot of men become such pussies?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, May 26, 2007.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

There is usually a lot of talk about how woman aren't the same as they were 20-30 years ago. People dont ever look at the flip side of things and look at how men have evolved over these years. A lot of them have become less assertive & insecure. What do you guys think the reason is?

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because women stopped being so submissive.

3. StopDrop&LOL

So you admit their change in behavior is due to women? Awesome! :bowdown:

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Because for once we can't just break out the pussy whip and tame the woman to obediance.

Ok bad example but yea we have a lot more to worry about now days besides just saying marry me.

5. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

i think its all the hormones in the foods and drinks we have. i saw a study done on men that came over from a third world country to work. After living here for years they developed man boobs and were not as masculine as when they first arrived. I have noticed that most older guys are bit more masculine, while a lot of the 20 somethings act very metrosexual, gay

6. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Women aren't as reliant on a man as they used to be, they don't have to put up with it anymore if they don't wish to

7. StopDrop&LOL

Thanks to the women's liberation movement.

8. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

Because Sean Connery is no longer James Bond.

9. Takitome

Takitome New Member

I think the issue is many men were less assertive & insecure to start with. But they could treat a women pretty much how they wanted to and no one would look their way. And that didn't require any real confidense to start with.

10. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

its jus part of change as time goes on things change

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

When the "new" feminism came along its aim was to erase all differences between the sexes and, in some cases, make women dominant. So it pressured women to be more masculine and aggressive while pressuring men to be more feminine and passive.

Women today are more intimidating and more selfish, while men are brainwashed into the notion of having to constantly please them and buy them off. Thus we've "progressed" in the ideal man society presents, from Cary Grant to Hugh Grant. The problem is that what men and women naturally desire and respond to has not changed to what we are now told it is.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  12. Billy Stiles

Billy Stiles New Member

I can honestly say I don't know. I'm very interested in finding out though.

13. Do it To it

Do it To it Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass OT Supporter

I think the main reason is that women are much more powerful than they once were. If they don't like something, they go change it. It was never like that 20 years ago. Women used to put up with shit 100 times more than they do now.

Men fear this side of women. They are becomming more and more educated, they are getting paid just as much, they are being hired for jobs more and more (I know a lot of these women don't really deserve some of the things they get, but for public relations, the companies take them anyway. Not one thing pisses me off more than that.)

Is it a good thing? I think it's a 2 way street, Women have always been smart, but they have never been able to express it as they can today, and men fear it.

Guys that fear things grow up pussies. It's as simple as that. If you are scared of the people around you, and what they can do, you will never strive to rise above them in any way, and I'm seeing it more and more every day.

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Truth. These days, a guy can get sued or lose his job/career just for flirting with or asking out a woman who doesn't like him. Of course that is going have a chilling effect and screw with men's behavior.

15. StopDrop&LOL

Same here...especially with guys who stay with these women who treat them like shit, because they're afraid of being alone.

16. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I think it is the way we are raising our kids, not because of the change in women.

My grand parents grew up in the depression, they worked full time jobs, gave every dime to their parents, were drafted into the army, ate every bit of food on their plate, and were lucky to get something "nice".

My parents were able to get a college education, but once again their child hood was not an easy one. They worked hard and got very little in return, they had to be tough or otherwise they would get no where in life.

The current generation is a bunch of wimps since they are handed everything. Mommy n Daddy will buy them a car, give them money, if they get in trouble once again mommy n daddy will bail them out. They are sheltered and don't have to experience life until they are easily 25.

In short, back in the day you had to grow up fast and be strong. Currently you can be an immature spoiled brat until you are 25, and when things get tough you run to mom n dad for money/help.

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I agree, I hated a lot of things back when I lived with my parents. Having to eat every piece of food we took on our plate, no allowance, very few new cloths.. we got support, love, food, and a place to sleep.

I'm now 20 it's been two and a half years and I thank them everytime I see them for everything they did. Had they not I'd be a pussy whipped dumbass like half the college students running around now days.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Pretty much everyone said exactly what I did....but went into detail. Same concept though :mamoru:

19. Fixed

I'm too lazy to write out the dynamics, but this sums it up well.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Feminism.

Masculinity has been under attack for some time, but no counter-attacks have been launched.

Studies have shown that testosterone in males is declining, and I'm willing to bet its rising in women.

Women taking on traditionally male-dominated roles in our society has a lot to do with this in my opinion.

Also, its totally acceptable in our culture for women to be headstrong, outspoken, arrogant, and cocky.

I see it every day at work.

But then when I exhibit the same behavior, many people respond negatively. Women are seen as "the weaker sex" so its totally okay for them to be like this in many peoples' eyes. Its amazing to me how many women talk shit to me (especially on my job) when they first meet me. Obviously they are used to men rolling over and giving them whatever they want.

21. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Rise in divorce rate.

Too many boys being raised by women. No woman on earth can make a man out of a boy.

22. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

Woman Teachers...

and lack of father/male figures.

Think about it...the most crucial part of a child's development is during preschool and elementary school. 9 out of 10 elementary teachers are female. These female teachers are teaching our sons to over-respect women and give in to their every need.

23. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Sigh... fucking posts.

For one, if you're a chick who is mad that men don't throw themselves at you, but you don't pursue a relationship with a guy you like because you don't think he's 'assertive,' you're the biggest of fucking hypocrites. You're failing to be assertive because this guy isn't assertive? Fucking give me a break.

The point of an equal rights movement is for both sexes to do things equally. Some men are assertive, typically alpha-male types, which have a very high chance of being assholes. So you end up with an asshole most of the time instead of ending up with a nice guy because you didn't engage the relationship. And then you blame your bad relationship on anyone but yourself. I've seen it 100000 times. How about this, stop going after that hot guy in the corner who's going to treat you like shit and pursue that kind of dorky, kind of cute guy that you're friends with. You'll mean the world to him, and he'll treat you as such.

As a side note, men have reason to be insecure. I don't know a single woman that hasn't cheated on a serious, long term boyfriend. I've been the guy some chick cheated on her serious boyfriend with and didn't know it.

Know why? That chick wasn't assertive enough to try and change a relationship or get out of it, so they sneak around fucking other people instead of telling their partner they are unfulfilled.

You're just as in-assertive as men, so don't give us this shit.

edit-
    I'm tired of this fucking pussy on a pedestal, 'feminist' womans superiority movement. We want to be equal in things we want, but not responsibilities. That's not equality. Before you go to criticize a man, or men in general, about a quality they lack, ask yourself if you lack it as well. Most women are not assertive. Most of the women who are tend to be complete whores. Rare exceptions. Most men are not assertive. Most of the men that are tend to be complete assholes. Rare exceptions. The problem is that instead of solving your problem, by pursuing a man you want, you're sitting here bitching about how men are pussies.

See the hypocrisy?

Bullshit. Women are more likely to speak up about little shit, or try to change things to fill a void in their life, just like men, but when it comes to things that matter they're just as afraid of change as men. Proof? How many women in abusive relationships stay in them. A LOT. Is there ANY reason? No. I know plenty of pussies of both genders in relationships being completely shit on and used, and almost no one changes things as long as they think they're happy.

I'm tired of this 'women this, men that' mentality in this thread. There are not some huge, enormous differences between the sexes. The only difference is that typically women have more control over whether or not a relationship starts than a man. Men are more aggressive pursuing relationships, so women have more to choose from and can be picky. That's the only real difference, and it's minor and generalized. Both sexes have nearly the exact same flaws, and simply project these flaws on the other sex because they aren't dating same-sex people and don't take the time to step back and look at the problem.

The only real problem is the 'pussy on a pedestal' mentality that has sapped into our culture. Women are no better than men, but they all think they are. Women are raised like a fucking prized trophy, men are raised like an out of control animal that has to be tamed. Women have it in their brains that that vagina entitles them to be elitist and generally bitches, men have it in their minds that they have to overcompensate for this by impressing women with money, power and attractiveness.

In reality, relationships really work out when 2 people don't lie to each other and get along. The problem is how many lies people give to each other, from both sides. Thats why the divorce rates are so high, people are desperate to marry and just lie lie lie up until marriage then stop lying and realize they hate their partner. It's 100% about communication. It really is. The entire money/power/attractiveness struggle that goes on just ends in divorce and visitation rights.

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  24. nabechu

nabechu New Member

motherf'ning dawt

25. Whew

Whew New Member

well, youre kind of making it sound like women should be below men....I think its just mixing up more and more personally...all kinds on both sides.