SRS why ex's are ex's for a reason v_v

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by A Cow, Nov 10, 2007.

1. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

well anways.. i guess i learned this the hard way.. ( btw.. my shit won't make sence.. so if you care.. stop reading here )

anways.. if you read this stuff a lot.. you will probably rember some of my emomatic posts.. well the girl in them posts got back together with me..

so anways.. its been a happy 2months now.. i have been loving every minute of it ( cept for the sex.. that is sparce and terrible.. but life is not about sex so i don't care )

Wenday.. this is when i wish i was gay.. i wish infact.. i got hit by a bus on tuesday when my life was great..

we are ( well where *cry* ) going to be moving in together.. big step i know.. but.. yea..
    Me.. im a bartender.. making decent cash.. but not really enuff to pay the rent considering im only working Fri, Sat, Sun at a "sports bar / resturant" and im going to school full time..
    we where looking at a place..
    800/mo 3br..
    she saw new applicaces and was sold.. i saw..
    no thermistate ( 100% controled by people living upstiars.. )
    a large high voltage wire imporperlty placed ( etaped in together.. not capped )
    and the fact the bedrooms could fit a single bed and.. one of them small lamps ( thats IT.. and this is using the closet space also )

i also got a gut feeling that was saying "your fucking stupid if you take this place" so hardcore i almost puked

o yea and a 1year least MINIMUM.. ( i finish school in 4months.. at wich time il be making 100,000+ year.. i don't think i want to live in a 800$mo dump when im going to be pullin in that kinda cash )

so we talk.. she twists to "im not ready to move out"
    ok.. w/e..

so she was going to find a 1br place for herself..

now it turns out she is going to be moving in with a 28yro guy.. acorss the street from my collage..

she also got all PMSy.. ( she was PMSing for real on Tue.. Wed = start of the deadly time )

anways.. yea.. i want to cry.. and jump off a balcony.. she is the only person ive ever loved.. and i want to belive her when she says she won't be attracted to this guy cause hes 10years to her senior.. but fuck.. its so hard

2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

You get the same advice in every thread, such as stop dealing with this person but it never seems to go through.

3. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

prety much.. i guess im dumb.. well i know i am..

but yea.. this tim eis the end unless it sorts itself out within 24hrs..

>.> single again.. w00t..

4. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

i'm sorry but i just don't see you ever making that much money

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

6. dano

dano OT Supporter

If you're smart enough to make 100K/year right out of school, then you know you're smart enough to see the SMART choice here. Just do it already.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

living a year in a dump is hardly a sacrifice. we all have to pay our dues. she's not going to stay with you if you don't move in with her. once she moves in with that guy it's over. it has nothing to do with the guy but the fact that you won't make a commitment. i don't see the point of getting back with an ex unless you feel that she's the one. and if she's not why are you wasting your time? getting back together was the big step. moving in together is part of it.

8. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

Be free, there are better things in life. Do continue to be used like this.

9. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

how are you going to make so much money with such poor writing skills? That shit was extremely difficult to read.

10. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

well unless you are attending ohio state, thats a different story...

11. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Obligatory Ohio State, Son.

But seriously, what the heck were you thinking about when you were even contemplating moving in together? It's like time and time again you're setting yourself up for failure and when it happens you're absolutely shocked.