SRS Why don't people get what they deserve??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JumboJym69, Apr 25, 2005.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

People don't get what they deserve. My mom just died recently from cancer, she didn't deserve that. None of the people that loved her deserve what we are going through now. I work so hard in everything I do, even harder now, and I don't get anything out of it. I'm not looking for attention or money or recognition, nothing I do is emotionally fulfilling what-so-ever. Why?

2. Donkeylips

Donkeylips OT Supporter

Life will only last 70, 80, maybe 90 years. Life after that is eternal and you and your mom will be blessed. :)

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Happyness is a result of your loving interaction ,and helping others.

Don't become like my dad who worked 35 years and achieved nothing. Listen to me and Understand this, working hard is NOT A GARENTEE things will work out. My dad looked for recognition and respect for his contribution on society. But honestly who gives a damn how hard you work? People are interested if you have something THEY WANT. Don't become selfish, become a loving and caring person.

Understand that facts determine the reality, and not the reality which determines the facts. Which in normal language means that life is what you make of it. And that life is like an ocean which gives and takes as it pleases. You cant go worrying about things you can't change, but you can effect those things you can change.

I believe that there is a life beyond death, i believe that if your mother was a loving and caring helping person that she is actually experiencing the heaven now that she DOES deserve. And heaven is something i would never deny your mother.:wavey:

She loves you,and smiles upon you from there,encouraging to move on with your life. If it where other way around would you love to see your loved ones being devestated over your death? Of course not you would want them to go on with living. And this is what your mother wants for you too. She will always remain in your heart, and your bond of love will never die. :hug::love::hug:

Hang in there, even tho its not always easy.

4. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Thank you, I know that is the truth and that is what I try and believe. I've just been having a real hard time lately. I hope you understand how much it means to hear my same feelings comming from someone else, reenforcing what I know I need to do.