why does this shit happen?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tootall862, Aug 9, 2005.

1. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

ok I dont know if this is true with alot of longer relationships, but for some reason Ive all but stoped getting head. I ve tried not asking, asking, doing her, everything, and i still only get it once like every 3 months! She used to give me mad dome when we first met and started dating. now she says she doesnt like doing it and she never did. I couldnt help but think you certainly had no problem suckin dick when I first met you but now that we are in a long relationship you hate doing it. (i never said this or even let her know that im getting frusted, but she know i want her to give me head)

how should I approach this? Am i a dick for caring or do I desirve some dome?

cliffs:been with gf for 3.5 yrs, used to give all kinds of dome, but now barely anything. what to do?

2. Unicron

Unicron New Member

I guess it's like when you first meet a chick, you buy her flowers on the first couple dates.
    after you guys have been hooked up for a while...she only gets flowers on "special" occations...heh.

3. Bleed

Bleed New Member

bahahhaahhahahaha i cant stop laughing :rofl:

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Wish I knew... I empathize.

And I can't stop laughing either.

5. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

tell her your thoughts and ask her why she used to doit (even if she dont like it) and find out why, and ask her tohonour you with a BJ every so often!!!

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:sad2: that sucks... i know that with me, personally, i tend to have less of a desire for vaginal sex :)sad2: ) when i'm in a relationship, however, oral's a different story. i love to please the guys i'm with... something i strive at doing. :big grin:

it seems as tho she's gotten comfortable with the relationship, and has forgotten that being intimate is important. maybe you guys need to change it up a bit. do you two still do fun, romantic things? do you explore new things together? would a weekend trip away be a plausable idea for the two of you? ie... you could have sex in a new local.

:o... you hear about guys doing this more than girls, i think...who knows, maybe i'm incapable of being impartial. i've heard of guys putting their best foot forward until they snag a girl, and then it's dr. jekyll and mr. hyde all of sudden :eek3:.

i'm willing to bet that you're not giving her something she wants. i'm not saying that she's holding it against you, but she used to please you in the beginning, right? ;) i would try communication as well as the romantic route, and i'm glad to hear that you haven't started nagging. :bowdown: maybe some of you guys out there are learning. that is the ONE way not to get what you want!

7. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Suckers. I still get plenty of both even after a year. Time will tell how I fare though.