SRS Why does this happen?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FadeToBright, Jul 12, 2007.

1. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

This is my first post in the Asylum.

Where do I start?

Well, lately things just have taken a turn for a the worst. Starting with my losing my new job @ CVS Corporate before even starting. Long story, involving my mom and I'm still really pissed about it.

Anyways, it started the other day when I saw my ex girlfriend that I was with for 2 1/2 years go through the Drive Through at my work. She came inside, insisted that I made her order wrong just so she could talk to me. :hsugh:
    A little back story on her. We were together for 2 1/2 years, she was physically and mentally abusive for 2 of those years, and all the while sleeping around with guys behind my back. (I'm a female, btw)

So that just put me in a really bad funk. Next, my now ex girlfriend, and I kept fighting and such. She became really distant, and I just broke up with her because I couldn't do it anymore. My now ex best friend, says he doesn't like hanging out with me anymore because he feels weird when we hangs out with me.

Then, I open up my bank account online this morning, negative $81. How the hell that happened, I don't know. :wtc:

It's just one thing after another. I feel so depressed, but not in a way I've ever felt before. I feel like a part of me is completely missing. :wtc:

2. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

I dont have any advice for how you are feeling, but I have run into bank problems before. Look at the list of previous purchases and make sure you made all of them. Call the bank if you didnt and tell them what happened.

3. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Hang in there. My month of June went like this:

Girlfriend left for COT (commissioned officer training) and came back a completely different person, acting strange and treating me like shit. This is after I've spent a shitpile of money and effort to attend her graduation and various other events...

Got jumped by 9 guys coming out of a bar one night, same night my brand new car was the target of a pretty serious hit-and-run (they fucked up the quarter panel, had to be completely replaced)

Got a speeding ticket, 95/70

Plenty more, but that's about the gist of it..

Sometimes life takes a huge shit on you. You deal with it, and trudge through it...

4. IHAMWETARDDID

IHAMWETARDDID "We could make babies and accidental songs..."

Some banks are pretty forgiving about these things, especially if you have not over-drafted before. They usually will refund the fee's to your account. It might take some begging and pleading but it sucks when a silly 2.00 dollar charge turns into being $37.00. As for the girlfriends, no advice :(

5. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

I'm really trying to stay positive and work through this. It's hard when I hate my job, and I have school starting in 2 weeks. I'm trying to get my mind off of everything.:hs:

6. IHAMWETARDDID

IHAMWETARDDID "We could make babies and accidental songs..."

staying positive is so hard when everything seems shitty.. any advice on that one??

7. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Ya just suck it up and know that eventually things will get better.

I dunno, I'm not the best because right now I can't see past that dark fucking cloud that keeps pissing down on me.

8. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

You just gotta keep your head up and keep going. Life sometimes just takes a turn for the worst, and you just have to deal with. Get a statement for your bank account, see if the overdraft was actually something you purchased. As for the ex-gf, let her go. There are other girls out there. Right now it might not seem that way, but eventually someone will pop up and it'll most likely be completely unexpected. Good luck :hs:

9. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

I guess a little update. I'm starting to feel a little better. But for the first time in my life, I don't feel the need to have a girlfriend. I like this whole single thing, I feel like for the first time in my life things are going to get better. I understand that it isn't going to be easy or happen over night but I do know that it'll get there.

I did hang out with a girl today who likes me, but I told her flat out I want to be single & didn't want a girlfriend. :hsd:

She was a little hurt but still said she wants to hang out with me. :wiggle:

10. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

theres a formula for things like that

DONT SPEND MORE THAN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE

11. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

I knew how much I had....and I did check my statement, in which I was charged for something TWICE, thus = overdraft.