SRS Why does my ex find me on facebook as soon as she gets married?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RebootEnzo, Jul 9, 2009.

1. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I thought it was clear that we shouldn't even talk but once in a while she will call needing help. Very once in a while and I always say no. Anyways she found me on face book she has a new last name and her profile pic is her wedding photo. This depresses me and reminds me of all the things that are going wrong then and right now in my life.

I wasn't even thinking about her and I click this email I got from facebook for a friend request and bam there she is in a wedding dress..

2. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Not only that the email is a complete fluke. I can't explain it but it seems that I made two facebook accounts at one time? So it got sent to the other one that I never ever check.

3. Pepe

Pepe New Member

don't worry, she will either get fat, get divorced, or get fat and divorced.

the funny thing is, she obviously has some sort of attachment to you for doing this. you're better than that, and she is thinking about you when supposedly happily married. brush it off and move on, if you ever meet her husband, shake his hand and wink at him because you know you beat the hell out of his wife's puss :)

4. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

Yeah this isn't the girl that gets a divorce...Right out of school the only thing she wanted was a family.

That attachment would be her virginity because she never planned to sleep with anyone she was not going to get married to.

5. Daria

Daria New Member

Well if she hasn't talked to you at all since this, she definitely resents you enough to rub this in your face.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

thats what the deny button is for

7. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

I of course deny it and she dose not resent me.

8. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Or maybe she didn't get a facebook account until she was already married?

9. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

It may have been a fluke that it went to your second account but it's not a fluke that your ex all of a sudden added you to her friends list right after she got married and has all these wedding pictures on it. Classy. I'd say don't accept but I have a feeling you already did (So remove her).

10. 7960

7960 New Member

she did it to rub it in, that she found someone and she wants you to know.

whatever you do, know she only did it to hurt you so you should (preferably) deny, ignore, or reply back "I said don't contact me"...... or send her a picture of a supermodel and say you found someone, too.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Everyone hit the nail on the head. She did it to rub it in your face, and also to check up on you in hopes to feel better about her choices.

12. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

It's hard to say if she really did it to show off, or if she did it because now that she's married she feels safe contacting you again -- maybe you still represent something she needs, but whatever the problems were that made you break up were too troublesome to risk going through again.

I'm on good terms with all of my exes, some better than others of course, but I can speak to all of them at least. So it's kinda hard for me to relate, but that's my two cents anyway.