Why does it seem like girls pull down their skirt when they see you looking at them

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 20, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Maybe it is just me but it seems a when girl catches you looking at them in their way to small skirt they pull it down. Or is it just so short they are always pulling it down?

2. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

just think...maybe she doesnt want some guy coming off as a pervert and trying to get a peek...im not even a girl and i know that

3. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

you make them nervous, they are always pulling it down, it draws attention to how short the skirt actually is...

im sure i could think of more if i had time.

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Yes it can just be that short and other for the reason of attention I dont know why women wear them. They cant be all that comfortable unless you like showing your ass to random people in public.

Yes you also can seem like a perv trying to catch a peek as well.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No, I don't make them nervous. Me and my friends were talking about this and they even see girls pulling their skirt down all the time.

6. xinster

xinster New Member

what if their pants tag is stickin out and you say your tag's stickin out. is that weird?

7. fray

fray New Member

i would assume they see you looking and thing "oh shit, maybe my junk is hanging out" and adjust to make sure it isn't. Of course, I guess it depends on the girl and how she goes about adjusting....could be any of the above... and if you're worried about your junk hanging out and you're still wearing and incredibly short skirt, you'd think you would be aware of that fact before you left the house, but probably girls want to be trendy and be looked at for the short skirt, and worry about what exactly shows later.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if you are wearing basketball shorts with boxers and you are sitting down and notice a girl looking intently at you and its not your eyes, arn't you going to check your shorts?

9. Reign

Reign Banned

I never get this shit. I always just look because I think fuck it. It's like those girls who wear shit that has words across their ass. BULL-fucking-SHIT you don't want me to look. If you didn't, you wouldn't wear crap like that.... skank.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I wouldn't wear something where I would have to worry about that.

11. xinster

xinster New Member

how to not be treated like a pervert

1. Don't be creepy

2. be handsome

3. dont be ugly

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: I can't imagine walking around in one of those things.

14. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

lol

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

guys, its not like this chicks are always saying "fuck you stop looking" when they mess with their skirt. Its just that a skirt can get out of place, so you just want to make sure its in the right place. sometimes i consider it a flirty gesture like checking their hair with their hand. If you notice someone attractive looking at you, you want to make sure you are put together.

if a girl does the lift her ass and pull her skirt firmly down and gives you the :squint: that is a bad thing.

if she just looks down it and and smothes it with her hand, i consider that a good sign. She just wants to make sure she looks attractive, put together, and ladylike (ie, not exposing herself) which is a good sign.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

What I see frequently is girls sticking their chests out and pulling up their pants and sticking their ass out.

The younger the girl, the more likely this is to occur in my experience.

If she pulls her skirt down, I would take that as a sign that she isn't sexually interested in you.

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im going to have to disagree.

ladies, if you notice an incredibly good looking guy looking your way, might you think to check to make sure your skirt is "right"?

There definitely is the creepy perv cover up tug, but im nearly certain that touching up the way a skirt is hanging can also be a form of preening.

pulling up their pants? :dunno:

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

If your shirt is untucked, pulling up your pants is a way to expose your midsection and stick out your ass.

But you do have a point with her wanting to make sure everything is in the right place.