SRS Why does it feel like I'm here to experience the negative?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by M.O.B., Nov 29, 2005.

1. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Everything that happens in my life just turns out to be so negative. I recently lost my shitty job about 1.5 months ago. I still live at home with the parents at 26 and I have never lived out on my own. Bad things keep happening to me.

Just recently I meet a wonderfull girl online and we met up on a first date which went extremely well. Then the 2nd date came which involved her best friends b-day party and I just knew that something bad was going to happen by just attending. I wound up drinking too much, not being sociable with my date and her friends and then they dropped me off to my car and I drove home. I ended up getting a DUI not 5 miles from my house and now I lost the girl (she won't return any contact from me), my license, and I will suffer higher insurance rates. It will be extremely hard to find a job during this time as well.

It's like my main purpose here on earth is just to experience all the negative things of this world so many others can experience the positives. I am starting to believe that there is a ying yang/chaos theory here. I am really at the bottom here guys, my life has not changed a bit in the last 8 yrs, no matter what I do I always end up at the begining. I don't really feel like going on anymore because I know what I have to look forward to, loneliness, bittnerness, jobless or stuck with a shitty job, still live at home and just plain miserable. I really want to end it but it's the whole "not knowing what is after death" thing that keeps me form doing it. If there was nothingness just like when I sleep at night then yes I would gladly off myself.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

3. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Eh, sounds like you had one bad episode. Don't let it get you down. Just keep going.

What do you do for fun. Do you have any passions?

4. M.O.B.

M.O.B. New Member

Yes, I am very passionate about sports cars. I have worked as a Mechanic before but it's just too much stress to deal with and you don't even want to work on your own prised possesion after work. I would love to try the auto body field but no one gives me a chance since I have no previous body expereince. Bad things happen to my cars as well :( It's like no matter how hard I try things always go wrong. I think it has to do with the fact I am Learning Disabled and have attention problems :(. I dunno I'm just rambling on now and feeling more miserable...

5. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Ahh, we're getting to a root. Don't buy this learning disabled crap. There's an off chance you have a real medical condition, but most likely it's lazy doctoring an ignorant or lazy parenting. Check into martial arts. Personally I think Tai Chi is good stuff. Get with an experienced guy who knows what he's doing. Many mental disciplines come from a good physical discipline.

Got a project car? Get a beater civic and make it happy.