SRS Why does every girl I meet "friendzone" me instantly?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by crazynova, May 25, 2009.

1. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

I don't get it. I know its gotta be something I'm doing wrong, but what? I will NEVER cheat on a woman, I have higher morals than anyone else, and constantly hear of them dating assholes, yet the one non-asshole they know, the fucking friendzone. What the fuck is wrong with women?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You're not new....have you seriously never visited this sub-forum before?

You have a sub...you should search this and down in the vag....there's already a shit ton of awesome advice on this subject.

3. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

Im not in a mood to search today.

4. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Its beacuse you are maybe too nice, and yes, there is such a thing. Girls look for sweet guys, guys who will buy them flowers and take them to movies. But they also want guys who they know that if someone were to come up to them at a bar and grab their ass, that their boyfriend isnt going to sit in the corner and wet himself. And really, you havent given us enough information about your personal history, women you've dated, other things about your personality.

I'm not saying be an asshole, but show that you have a spine, and a good sense of humor. If you are interested in a girl, show her tyhat you are willing to go after what you want, dont settle for "just friends" show them you have the balls to go after them. Be assertive!

5. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

One of my friends that is a girl told me I am too big of an asshole....

6. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

That's strange. Usually the arseholes get the pussy and the nice guys get the friendship

:/

7. blackchick

blackchick New Member

I agree with the theory that girls like to be treated like shit and it keeps them interested moreso than a guy that actually treats them decently.

8. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

did you ever make a move on these girls or did you just sing them lovesongs you hand wrote ?

9. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Maybe I should have been more clear. Dont be an asshole. At least not to her (her being whatever girl you are interested in) Just show that you are a man. That you dont let people push you around. That you dont let other people tell you what to do. I used to be the same way. Some who I thought was better than me, someone bigger than me, someone in a position of authority, any of them tell me what to do, and instantly like I was a little kid, "oh sure thing, yeah, yeah right away."

Girls see that shit, and trust me they dont like it. They take kindness as weakness. Once again, sorry for generalizing, but for the most part its true. Girls dont want to be with pussies. Show the women you are going after that you arent one that gets pushed around, and most importantly show them you are interested in more than a friendship. They try to put you in the friendzone, let them know thats not where you want to be.

And actions always speak louder than words

10. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Make a move on one, and do it early. If you sit around and wait for them to make a move, your going to have a long fucking wait.

11. kylep

kylep OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (HTC Fuze: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

If a girl thinks you're an asshole you are probably a negative, pessimistic, and depressed person. Try having a little more fun and enjoying yourself. Girls like guys who are assertive and confident but its also really important to be fun to be around.

That doesn't mean to be a tapdancing douche bag; just do things that you enjoy.

12. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Agreed, I'm not in the mood to retype a novel. :rofl:

13. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

Fixed it for you.

Do not make assumptions about this person without making equal assumptions about everyone else.

14. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Read Leil Lowndes. Especially Undercover sex signals. It's not a shitty pick-up method book or any of that crap either. It's just that most guys don't see the signs women give us and how to respond in time and we get to be friends. If it's not obtuse and right out there we are really dense as men.

Torrent it if you want. Most libraries have it as well believe it or not.

15. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Honestly, it's got nothing to do with having a spine. I don't lose my spine around women, or turn into a pushover -- but at the same time I am uncomfortable with the notion of acting like they should want to put out for me. That seems to be my downfall, because as far as I can tell, women put out for the guy who does the best job of convincing them they should be putting out. Unfortunately for me, that automatically makes them unattractive to me, because my ideal woman can figure out for herself that she wants to put out for me, among other things that she can make proactive decisions about.

16. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

It seems to me that if women are sending men signals and the vast majority of men aren't picking up on them, then they're sending the wrong signals. Maybe it's not men who have the problem.

17. DigiCrime

DigiCrime If Only!

Things I've learned so far is you give the confident/assholish/cocky attitude from the start or the get go BEFORE you get to know a girl. Your chances are better. If you become friends first with the nice guy routine and she hasn't made a move and you develop feelings for a girl and she does not have any for you, ie friendzoned you will play hell getting out of it and become an emotional wreck.

To get out of it is an entirely different story. You have to treat it with kid gloves and decide rather or not you want to keep your friendship or not. If you are a nice guy to her from the start this is how she sees you already and you turn on her and become the asshole that every guy has suggested you will ruin your friendship because she didn't see you this way from the start. It doesn't always work. You have to roll slowly with it. Be extremely funny and cocky at the same time. Its ok to poke fun, drop smartass remarks even say shitty things but be funny about it. Be flirty, and charismatic

Every situation is different and people react differently to different things. Some women will not make a move or get serious with you because they have problems of their own, or do not see an attachment with you for other unknown reasons. One thing for sure is when you fall for a girl who does not like you back the same way you like her it's pure hell. You have to make changes soon before you loose your mind

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  18. dmcgill

dmcgill New Member

You have to find the median and ride it.

Be different than most guys, but don't be afraid to be yourself...some men are naturally more comfortable around women and it's easier for them. In the beginning if you know you don't want to be put in the "friendzone" with a girl...be easy and chill but do something sweet for her. See if she gains an interest...if she does, go with it and don't be afraid. But be somewhat mysterious and don't always be available right away. And of course she must be somewhat physically attracted to you.

19. dmcgill

dmcgill New Member

The girls who always go for the asshole arn't looking for what you want anyway. They havn't fully matured yet. Don't worry about them, they will come to you in a few years. Trust me.

20. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Men suck at reading people. It's something like 15% of grown men know what to look for when a woman is giving you signals to come and talk to her, to take things further, etc... and about 95% of grown women can pick out what the woman is doing in a video or a picture or observing at a bar.

Since it's not going to change, and all women across all cultures send out similar signals, it would be beneficial for men to learn the relatively short list of things women do.

And judging by your previous post, read this book. Seriously.

21. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

:werd:

you may be playing it too safe. waiting for the right time or right signals before you make your move. you're letting her dictate the nature of the relationship instead of being the aggressor.

there may be nothing wrong with you. if you have the qualities that women seek then there's no need to make any big changes in your life. you can still be you, just be more aggressive and try to push things along. at the very least, you'll discover early on if she's interested or not. that way you can move on to the next girl. eventually, one will respond.

22. Abomb

Abomb New Member

probably because you dont allow women to see you as a sexual creature with a penis :rofl:

23. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

post your pic, it might help solve your mystery.

24. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

I have decided that this issue is not because of them, but because it has been so long sing I was in a relationship, or even asked a girl out, that I wait entirely too long, and so called "drop the ball" time and time again. I simply need to re-teach myself how to 1)confidently ask a girl out, and 2)confidently take a girl out.

Easier said than done, but it is what I need to do. I have gotten where I need and want to be in my life career wise, and will be on auto-pilot in that aspect for a couple years, so now it is time to get my social life back in shape.

25. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Its not our fault that women give rediculously off the wall "Signals" and expect men to pick up on them.

Seriously, men are a lot like cavemen. Unless a woman walks right up to us and rubs her pussy on our legs, we arent picking up on any sort of "Signals" Women should really just carry around signs.