Why do women lie?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

We all remember that girl who bled all over me? http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3274452

Anyways Last Weekend She asked Me if I wanted to make it Official (Become GF/BF). I am into her, so I said yes. That night we go to have sex, she tells me she is on Birth Control, so we have sex without a condom.

Fast Forward to last night on the phone, she was talking about her doctor's visit and how the bumps on her leg were not caused by medication or BIRTH CONTROL, since she has NOT been on any for MONTHS. I caught this and asked her about the Birth Control, she proceeded to give me some BS excuse about how she knows guys like to have sex without condoms. In her attempt to calm me down she told me how she would bring home random guys, have sex without a condom, and never get pregnant or any STDS.

So she hasn't been on Birth Control for MONTHS and apparently I wasn't the 3rd guy to sleep with her, I was more like the 15th guy. She is also telling me that she doesn't want kids right now because it will screw up her life and her parents would disown her, but I am still freaking out.

I read the stickies, but what can I do other then sit here waiting for her next period?

Cliffs: New GF lied about being on Birth Control and how safe she has been in the past. I think I am going to be a daddy, Help! :wtc:

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Fucking A

You broke up with her, right? Jesus fucking christ

3. Yes.

Why is she rushing things? Something tells me you're her only option. Why are you rushing into something, same applies to you.

Never, ever, ever trust a woman who says she is on birth control, always use a condom.

Wow, she lied to you, is this enough for you to leave her yet?

That still doesn't justify the fact she put you and herself at risk

Now you found a keeper here, she's lied to you and you're not the only one to hit it. BTW, she sucks at calming you down.

You must not feel so special.

She sure as hell doesn't seem to care, because she's not taking the right precautions.

Nothing.

Time to dump her ass.

4. Drifter87

Actually her and I have been good friends for years, we get along great, and have been very open. Her and I dating was bound to happen, she just asked me first.

Yes I am going to dump her ASAP, once I am assured she is not pregnant.

5. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Dude seriously, break up with her and NEVER speak to her again. She is a horrible human being, and a filthy whore. Get yourself tested while you're at it.

6. SQLee

Don't wait, just dump her. If she ends up pregnant, you make sure it's yours. And if it isn't, I damn well wouldn't raise it. Try to get her to have an abortion, or just push her down some goddamn stairs.

7. Drifter87

:werd:, I wonder if my insurance will cover the tests?

8. She deserves that. :rofl:

9. Drifter87

:rofl:, the funny thing is we use to joke around if she ever got pregnant I would push her down the stairs. I am praying right now that she is telling the truth about not wanting kids now, so if she does get pregnant we will Abort.

10. Drifter87

In the past, when we were just friends, we had an Abortion Talk. We are both Pro Choice, and she said if she ever got pregnant before marriage she would get an Abortion because she would just be disowned from her family.

So like I said before, I am praying she still feels that way if she is pregnant. How long do you have to wait before you can take a test?

Also! My Birth Day is coming up... do Birth Day wishes really work? :hs:

11. Drifter87

Which should be happening in the next 2-3 weeks... so I guess I should be planning a trip to 6-flags? Does that really work :confused:

12. Drifter87

We had sex Saturday Morning (6/30 @ 4am), it is now Friday (7/6), I think it is WAY past the 72hrs.

13. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Wow that's fucked up. And women wonder why we guys have "trust issues".

Fuck her....here's to hoping she didn't pass along something that doesn't wash off.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dump her for lying to you. Don't pay for any of her tests. If she gets pregnant, get a blood test of the child when it's born. So, until then, you've got no worries.

And guys, NEVER COME INSIDE A WOMAN YOU DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT! :slap:

15. Drifter87

:hug:, I think I am going to be sticking to my left and right hand for awhile now :o

16. Drifter87

:hs:

17. SQLee

Fuck that shit. HER actions have consequences. And that is, she fucking lied about being on birth control, she has to take a trip down some fucking stairs. Case closed.

18. Drifter87

:bowdown:, you are my fucking Hero of the day.

19. Drifter87

I am an idiot for not using a condom, but at the same time I didn't think a girl who I have been close friends with since 8th grade would lie to me. Now we are both 3rd year college students. I have know her for 7 years! Even my close friends (4 guys) are in complete shock that she pulled a stunt like this.

20. SQLee

So you don't trust a woman to honestly be on birth control, yet you'd trust her to carry your child for 9 months? wtflogic

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Women's biological drive is to have babies. That is why she has sexual desire for you - to mother your offspring.

22. Drifter87

I guess if you want it done right you have to do it yourself :o

23. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I was originally going to respond like this until I realized that I've done this before. We all make mistakes and do stupid shit from time to time....and alcohol clouds anyone's judgment.

Yes it was a stupid thing to do and personally, I never have believed any woman that said she was on BC....but then again, I have "trust issues".

24. SQLee

Sure it does. You don't think you should trust a woman saying she's on the pill, but if she lies about it and gets pregnant, you should trust her to eat right, not smoke, drink, or do drugs, etc. while she's pregnant? If she's lying about birth control, she's irresponsible and she shouldn't have kids in the first place.

Either way, it's on HER, not on him.

25. Drifter87

At the same time I hope she would realize if she had a kid, she won't be able to become a veterinarian and I would have to drop out of college to support the kid.

If I were her, I would have waited until I graduated college and got a solid job, then I would have slept with me and gotten pregnant. You aren't going to get much out of a person who makes $6-10k/yr. At least when I had a job in my field I would make $45k-$75k/yr