Why do women get bothered with questions like...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BATMANs, May 24, 2007.

1. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

How many sexual partners they had?

How much they weigh (even if they have a body like a model)?

How old they are (so I'm not going to jail, or being fooled into an older woman)?

And yet they have no problems asking men that?

Does it have to do with their emotionally and subjectively charged brains?

There are probably other questions that I haven't thought about.

I don't think I am alone, but if I am serious about someone, I tend to have an open book policy and the gals can ask away.

I just don't get the ones that are dating ninjas.

Of course this is a generalization and doesn't apply to all women, esp ones on this board (since this is not the general representation of the populace).

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Because they're ashamed of their pasts.

lol :rofl:

If they ever give you shit for this one, just reply with "what, it's not going to change my opinion about how you look."

:mamoru:

Yes.

Except for the weight thing. Women think you aren't supposed to ask them about their weight because that's what older women told them. It makes no sense. If you tell me you weigh 100 or 200 pounds, you still look the same. I don't get it.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why are you asking these questions?

spend enough time with her and she will likely tell you all this on her own

4. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

I only get offended if this comes up too soon. I have no problem telling someone that I've been seeing for a while but to me if a guy brings up personal sex stuff like that on a first or second date it seems like he's fishing around to see exactly what the odds are that he'll get laid. Any guy that's just out with me to see if he can get laid can get a hooker for all I care... usually if a guy asks me this question too soon it's almost an immediate turn off and he probably will not have a chance ever taking me out again, let alone sleeping with me.

If you think she looks great, why would you ever need to ask that question? I am 5'3" and weigh 115... so I usually have no problem telling someone my weight... on the same token though, my bestfriend is 5'9" and weighs about 130. I'd actually say she's in better shape than I am, but weighs 15 lbs more than I do. I also know someone who is the same height as me and weighs 100 lbs, she's just ask thick as i am in the tummy, but has absolutely no boobs or ass.

Basically what I'm getting at is that weight is a touchy subject because girls know that it's not the best way to describe yourself, the same number can mean so many different things. Some people hear 130 and think "wow, my last gf was only 110, this girl must be hiding some chub somewhere" or whatever.

I never really understood this, I've always thought that women who embraced their ageing are generally the most beautiful women in the world. I have so much respect for women who are 40, and act 40, and are proud to be 40. You look so much classier if you're not busy trying to look/act younger all the time. Maybe my opinion on this is skewed because I am well younger than 40, but I've thought this way for a long time.

My mom is one of those 39 year olds with a boob job that still wears halter tops. She is ALWAYS trying to get people to tell her "you don't look old enough to have a 19 year old daughter!" and it tickles her so much when it happens. To me, the whole thing is very cheesy and tacky. No doubt she is a beautiful woman, but I feel like she could be a beautiful middle aged woman too, she doesn't have to try everything possible to stay in her 20s forever.

5. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Depends on who's asking. Won't usually bring it up like men tend to do.

I'm pretty open to that, some are less. Can be quite a sensitive subject to someone. And when alot of self respect comes from your looks maybe some don't want to give out information openly like that, afraid it would make themselves look bad. And if you think you weigh to much you don't want others to know.

Unless they are really old or really young I don't see why anyone would need or want to lie about that. If they won't tell it's probably a sign they are uncomfortable with their age

Well most men are open to this stuff to start with.

Not completly sure what that means :eek3:
    And like some other people keep mentioning, if that was the reason we would never admid it ;)

6. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I thought about that.

However, when I'm dating I like to learn about the person and don't have time for secrets.

I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with someone that dies with "secrets."

I have an open book policy that I like them to have as well.

With Western women it's not that bad.

But I'm seeing a semi-FOB (more like a BOB - Been Off the Boat) who has quite a few redeeming qualities, except her last relationship was with a married man that told her that his wife is the problem, not him (no surprise there).

I want to find out what makes her mind tick.

7. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I ask about sexual past to see if it breaks the slut-o-meter not to see if I'm going to get lucky.

Weight is all relative. If she looks good and are healthy then I don't see the reason why she would have a problem with it. Personally, I could loose 10-15lbs. myself. She has a washboard stomach and natural full C cups that don't sag that much without bras.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

psycho-anazlying chicks makes them wet!

9. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

So if weight is all relative, why would you ever ask it? unless it came up somehow in conversation (still can't think of a reason it would come up).

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

we're bothered by that stuff? :confused:

11. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

I would think that women love to talk about themselves.

They seem to be all over the place than guys.

Guys are more consitent in their needs and responses....

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

13. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

alot are, it really depends on what point in a relationship your at though :dunno:

14. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

1 month of dating

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

how much money did you clear after taxes last year?

what was your hairline like when you were younger/how old do you think you will be when you go bald?

16. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

she knows the answer to the first question.

never been asked the second

17. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

women dont like to be reminded that they are replaceable

18. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

and men don't?

that's not a gender specific issue.

19. HouseLing

i was more talking about where emontionally you are in a relationship, but im sure you could find out how old and how much she weighs within a week easy.

20. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

no luck on weight, but that was more for a novelty. Not important since she looks good regardless.

I like her.

SHe the first gal that I have been with where there is almost a strong attraction. I think she felt it too.

The interesting part is that we finish each other sentences, think the same thing...... as if we were twins.

This is almost right off the bat on the first few dates.

1st date - she told me that she's been seeing someone.
    2nd date - i tried to kiss her, she was dodging me, let me rub noses, nothing happened
    3rd date - tried to kiss again (even though she asked me not to try anything) after a while of trying to avoid my with head turns she went still and slipped her tongue in my mouth and we had some serious necking.
    4th date - she was at my place. this time she let me kiss her, got undressed, petted and necked. was just about to stick it in when she told me to stop with my dick head in there. She said that she didn't want to "ruin" a good thing between us.

few days later she flew back to Taiwan to visit family and friends for 5 weeks.

came back and one conversation led to another and she fessed up that she was having an affair with a Melato married guy that told her that his wife of 11years marriage didn't want to have kids and that the marriage is going nowhere.

I gave her a look of disappointment.

Less than 10 mins later she walked me out and didn't let me kiss her.

i talked to her a few days later (after recovering from jetlag) and she said that she wasn't too offended about that dialogue, but felt that I was moving to fast. This included the kissing part (even though she was the one that stuck her tongue in me).

to sum her up.... subjective, illogical, emotional, and confusing......

One more thing, why would she make big-dick size references to some guy that she was with 7 years ago and say that her pussy is short, he bottomed out?

was she testing for my reaction?

21. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I dunno, I don't get offended by any of those questions :dunno:

22. That girl sounds like an emotional mess, but at the same time you weren't man enough to give her what she wanted. She tried to stop you, but unless she directly says stop and pushes you off, you are on free territory. You should forget her, she's not worth a second thought.

23. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

well, her positive traits, IMHO outweigh her other issues.

Everyone has various degrees of issues. It's how much I am will to tolerate, which are usually offset by the redeeming qualities.

We make these decisions everyday with other topics/issues.

Any areas that stood out to u as a major deal breaker?

24. Takitome

Takitome New Member

This didn't bother you?

25. HouseLing

this part