Why do we do it

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by flynfrog, Jun 25, 2002.

1. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

I have had the question asked by a few peopel as to why I race. I told them becoase i like it but as i started to think about it its a feeling you cant describe. the way your hand (quad motocross) autmaticly feels out the clutch off teh line with out thinking aobut it its the way your foot grabs another gear why you power shift with notihgn more than a blip of the throttle. hold ing on as the machine tryies to rup its self out from underneath you. Its hitting jumps faster every lap only to find the faster you hit them better teh shocks soak it up. The vibation of the motor shakes you form head to toe on the lin but once the gate drops you feel nothing but added limb of the quad conected to you it becomes a part of your bodie you throw your weight differnt directions to land perfecty with the front wheels hitting miliseconds beofre the back. But is is still soem thing you cannot describe

sorry for any spelling errors i jstu thought id share what keeps me up at night

2. crazy__mike

crazy__mike Guest

Sounds as good as sex, I'll have to give that a try/....

Sex that is......

:bigthumb:

3. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i forgot to add doing anything short of killing your best freinds jsut so you get a bigger trophy

4. Josh717

Josh717 Guest

shit I freeride (mx), nothing like having a crowd of ppl watching you as you launch 70 feet at pismo

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

try it on a quad
    i cant ride bikes two wheels is two short of enough

6. Josh717

Josh717 Guest

lol, yeah the quads are def different, my friend had a banshee i tried to jump on, i tried some heel clickers on it and shit, that thing is fun as hell in the dunes though

7. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

its good to have oswem noe elses who at least drives on dirt on teh board (no offence rally guys)

feel free to make psots in power sports it oculd use some more activity its kinda boring since all the funny peopel got banned