Why do some girls not like Oral Sex??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I'm talking about giving Oral Sex to the guy.

I've heard many reasons (IE. "Its disgusting/nasty," "Its slutty,")
    I suppose the one MAIN reason has been "they do not like it..." and i guess i'm wondering Why they don't like it? Is their one universal reason why a girl would not like to do that??

But really when that is done, its the guy who is getting it, is the one getting the most pleasure...

...so obviously the girl will not get too much out of it.

And what about the guy that LOVES to give oral to the girl and expects it to be returned but it is not...Should the guy continue to give oral to the girl when it is not returned to the guy??

Have any of you had this situation?? How do you talk to the girl about it? Or how do you suggest it in the heat of the moment??

2. Guz200sx

Also, If a girl likes to GET oral but does not GIVE oral, what does that say about the girl?? Is she selfish?

And what if, a girl likes to do different positions and also gives hand jobs...but not Oral? Is that weird?

3. Guz200sx

So I guess its like they are disrespecting themselves if they do that??

But is a guy disrespecting himself if he does oral to a girl????

4. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

That's the number one image I want to keep out of my head when thinking about my daughter.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Because they want to disqualify themselves from the potential dating/marriage pool.

6. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Well heres my thing, I love giving oral, so I love going down on her and if she doesn't feel like going down on me, then I have no problems as long as I can go down on her and just eat to my hearts content...god I love it... man I'm hungry now..:naughty::drool::wackit:

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I couldn't be with a chick that didn't absolutely love to give and receive.

8. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

well I could careless to tell you the truth, to be completely stuck on one facet of a sexual relationship seems a bit stubborn for me. Plus she is a great woman in many other parts of our sexual relationship that I wouldn't give her up for all the oral in the world. I would rather her be satisfied by my tongue than her not be. PLus her throwing me down and taking control > *

9. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

They probably read the new report that HPV also causes oral and throat cancer... no really, no joke.

Ma, casual sex these days is really not quite like it used to be.....

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

someone keeping score? :hsugh:

11. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Gag reflex is pretty much the only one that guys don't run into, expect instead of jaw getting tired, it's the tongue.

But I've tried relationships with girls who wouldn't give oral. I go down on chicks, and I enjoy doing it - but I expect the favor to be returned. It's a deal breaker for me.

12. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I haven't run into this, but then again I am drawn to sexually intelligent women.

I don't ever want to be in the position of reversing a woman's social conditioning against her will.

13. kiri

kiri New Member

i like giving oral sex because a) he likes it and b) it turns me on. sure, your jaw does get tired after a while but whatever :dunno:. i don't think it's derogatory at all unless you make it so. there is nothing wrong with making your SO (or lover) feel good. my bf loves giving oral too and we've talked about how glad we are that we still do oral even though we've been having sex for so long (apparently some people stop after a while) :naughty:

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I quite honestly doubt this is the reason mosts chicks don't like to do it.
    I personally love it, but at first (when I was maybe 14/15) I didn't like it at all because it made me feel used. Also, the choking, the taste of cum (its an aquired love), the fact that some guys won't kiss after, (not the fact alone, but the connotation that what you just did really IS dirty/disrespectful)

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know. I was kidding. That's a side effect, not the reason.

16. demosnat

demosnat New Member

How many guys won't date a chicks b/c she sucks dick :confused:

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

no, he's saying he wont date a chick who doesn't suck dick. as in, it's a requirement.

18. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Why do some girls not like Oral Sex??

He said that limitation of the dating pool is a side effect of giving oral...I think? How am I not getting this.

Alaya: gald you're here :) and yes, I fucking love a guy who will kiss me after oral. Giving or receiving.

19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

The main reason I don't like it is because it just plain hurts. I have a pretty small mouth and just opening it enough to stick a cock in there hurts. I've tried the whole taking it out of your mouth and just licking and using hands for awhile but it doesn't make a difference. Plus there's the issue of taste (mostly just the precum) and I've almost puked a couple times when a guy has shot it down my throat cause I have a bad gag reflex :o

All my relationships have been with guys that didn't care a whole lot though. I'll do it once in awhile but it's not something that's gonna happen all the time. I'm sure it sucks for guys to give oral too and I don't ever ask anyone to do it to me. I don't care whether or not I get it either so it's always worked out fine for me. We just have lots of sex instead. If I ended up liking one of those guys who was obsessed with getting it then either we'd both have to compromise on it or else I'd just go date someone else.

20. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd:

21. lauren

lauren Active Member

of not giving oral.

he was making a joke. he has a requirement that his serious relationships love oral. now, why would a girl not like giving oral? to exclude them from his dating pool, but of course!

the side effect of a segment of the population not engaging in oral is a decrease in the dating pool for him. i think you're missing a negative in there somewhere.

22. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I can't believe I had to have you explain that to me.

Edit: I read it as "b/c they DON"T want to disqualifyblablahblah"
    man, I feel silly.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  23. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

my ex could get herself off by giving me head, made for interesting situations. She loved it. Then she fucked some other dude (with his 4 other black friends):wtc:

24. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i think some girls don't like it cause they've probably never done it and they just use it as a cover up

sometimes it's just not their thing :dunno:

there are guys out there that don't like giving oral to chicks, same rules apply

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Correct. I would not date a chick who didn't love giving head. Note I didn't say "who won't do it," because I don't want to date one of those chicks who does it to make her bf happy but doesn't actually enjoy doing it.

I also wouldn't date a chick who didn't love having it done to her, because I love doing it, as well.

I would feel like I was missing out if I was not able to give and receive oral sex often in a relationship, which would lead to resentment, which would lead to cheating. :dunno: