why do older women hate younger women??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brigante, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Brigante

Brigante i'm a lurker without an avatar, deal with it

not older women as it senior citizen old. but i've found that with every girl i'm with, if a younger girl pays just a hint of attention towards me, they blow it all out of proportion with jealousy and nonsense. she pretends it doesn't bug her but she must think i'm stupid that i can't sense that she's totally bothered by it. went to the club this past weekend and a girl 5 years younger than my gf came up to me and just started dancing. normally, my gf would be ok with as long as it's kept under control. but since this girl was so much younger than her, we left that night not talking. but she doesn't care when and older girl than her flirts a little with me. anyone else notice this?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

we're not gettin any younger, we(the older one) will sag before they(the younger ones) will. Its jealousy, thats all.

3. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

why? because it is the woman's job to be both oversensitive and overprotected :)

4. whirleywoo

whirleywoo Guest

jealousy

5. KGB

KGB Guest

Hot girls have build in hate toward other hot girls. Everytime I go to the mall with my GF I can see all the hoochies giving her hard looks... at first I was like :ugh: but sinceshe doesnt care, I dont give a fuck either. Its a weird phenomenon...

6. bingobongo

bingobongo Guest

Beacause we younger women have bigger boobs and we are better at [email protected]

I can post a picutre of it:
    [​IMG]

7. JustBlazin

JustBlazin Ironic Punishment

i don't think it's the age difference that causes animosity, i think women just hate other women in general

8. tonez323

tonez323 New Member

she sounds really insecure about herself u need to either let her know she has nothing to be insecure about or find yourself a new woman...

.........and yea women dress nice to sort of one up the other women more than to look good for the guys.....

9. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

why do older women hate younger women?

because the older women feel threatend like you are going to leave them for the younger, prettier looking woman.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2004
  10. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

I doubt the younger "girls" are better at that...As for jealousy, it's a girl thing. Some of us just don't give a fuck about it because we are secure with ourselves, and KNOW what we have to offer is good!

11. wufei

wufei New Member

:werd:

12. kimburr

kimburr New Member

cuz bitches be tripping.

....and jealousy

13. BTA

BTA New Member

Women hate other women regardless of age.

Especially their friends, they hate them the most.

14. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

Younger girl at club dancing and trying to attract bf's attention = Threat !! hoochie slut high on E infested wit teh herpies. kill bitch now! Downplay her attractivness and critisize bf for any indications of positive responce to the skank.

Thats pretty much how the jelous female mind works.

15. Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape OT Supporter

16. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

lol yea- well at least if they feel threatend by them.

17. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

It's all about competition. The older women are afraid that the younger ones will steal their men.

See, there you go :)

18. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

exactly :)

19. Lyzardegod

Lyzardegod Guest

It seems that most women are catty to eachother regardless if a guy is involved or not. I think having a man to compete over just exacerbates the original loathing.

20. Pioneer

Pioneer Are you annoyed? You will be.

Because most men think with their dicks and sleep around as much as possible.

Which is also the reason most women say "Men are assholes" because they've dealt with these jackasses that fuck it all up for the nice guy.

21. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

all women, deep down, hate every other woman. i've concluded that each woman really only has one other female in their life that they actually don't really hate. other than that, thats it. they hate each other below the surface.

22. armond

armond New Member

Seems to be that women have this thing in general against other women. They view them as competition/threat to what they have. I have heard conversations where a woman will be with a man, see an attractive woman and she will then try to find everything wrong with her. I think this is done to make one feel better about themself, maybe I am wrong. But I think we all do that to a certain degree.

23. Truth.

24. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Thank you. I was startin to think that everyone readin this thread just so happened to bypass my post. :)

25. SC4Hundred

SC4Hundred Guest

older woman think i WAS once a young woman