why do my testes turn rock hard?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jdeezy23452345, Jul 28, 2006.

1. jdeezy23452345

jdeezy23452345 New Member

Hi first off..i have already been to urologist/doctor and they didnt really know what was going on...so im looking to see if ANYONE has had these similar problems as i do:

So for about 6 months my testes turn rock hard when i get aroused or lift weights..(and i dont mean the sac, the balls itself turn hard)...I had a varciocele on the left side but it hasnt caused much pain...after an ultrasound it was revealed that i dont have cancer, or any type of classic urinary problems, although my testicles were on the small side of normal and had a salt and pepperish texture...it doesnt cause pain but it is very uncomfortable and odd...i have already set up another appointment with another urologist but right now im just paranoid and hopeless...

Has anyone ever had/heard of the testicles turning rock hard in times of heavy lifting and arousal? personally i would think its because my testes arent getting enough blood...ANY HELP would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
    thanks!

2. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

to be honest, i have no idea, i've never noticed when i lift, so i can't help you there.

my guess would be the increased blood pressure. when you lift heavily, your blood pressure skyrockets, especially when doing exceptionally high weights. and we all know what makes wood right. that would be my guess, although i truely have no idea what would cause this.

3. jdeezy23452345

yeahh i was thinkin the same...
    thanks

4. Mr. Itchy

Mr. Itchy Guest

Have you ever taken any performance enhancing drug?

5. pollux

pollux OT Supporter

why don't you try to find another urologist? did they just leave off saying they didn't know?

6. jdeezy23452345

i took creatine ONCE...for like 1 day

i set an appointment but it takes forever just gettin real impatient

7. jdeezy23452345

i went to the urologist yesterday and thats what they basically did...he seemed convinced there was nothing wrong with my balls...all he said was the blood pressure part...and that when u lift (especially pushups) and get aroused ur blood pressure increases heavily...i have found out that when i walk up the stairs they turn hard...how does walkin up the stairs make my bp go high...i mean it doesnt happen when i run/walk...

i guess ill just have to live with the hardening :sad2: ..or wait till someone who has had the same problem tell me what happened to them..

8. jdeezy23452345

man this ish is worryin me again

9. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Real life balls of steel...you could win some bets