LGBT Why do my testes turn rock hard?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by jdeezy23452345, Jul 28, 2006.

1. jdeezy23452345

jdeezy23452345 New Member

Hi first off..i have already been to urologist/doctor and they didnt really know what was going on...so im looking to see if ANYONE has had these similar problems as i do:

So for about 6 months my testes turn rock hard when i get aroused or lift weights..(and i dont mean the sac, the balls itself turn hard)...I had a varciocele on the left side but it hasnt caused much pain...after an ultrasound it was revealed that i dont have cancer, or any type of classic urinary problems, although my testicles were on the small side of normal and had a salt and pepperish texture...it doesnt cause pain but it is very uncomfortable and odd...i have already set up another appointment with another urologist but right now im just paranoid and hopeless...

Has anyone ever had/heard of the testicles turning rock hard in times of heavy lifting and arousal? personally i would think its because my testes arent getting enough blood...ANY HELP would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
    thanks!

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...if you want, I can kiss it and make it feel better...

I have noticed that a lot of guys testicles get hard when they are nearing orgasm. Actually, the whole sac tightens and lifts. But I don't think that this is what you are talking about...

I'd suggest getting other medical opinions. And keeping us posted.

3. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Not the response I was expecting from CoCo :rofl:

4. jdeezy23452345

lol thanks for ur responses

yeah i dont mean the sac and just the orgasm ... even when im not even close to orgasm...and when im lifting weights..this happens

im

5. CoCo

What were you expecting? :squint:

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

The first part that you used a light color on that I didn't see until just now:rofl:

7. CoCo

:mamoru:

8. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

are you feeling your ballsack in the middle of the gym while you're lifting weights?:hsugh:

9. jdeezy23452345

lol nahhh...i also do pushups at home so i can see :) ...oh yeah and this hardness also happens when i walk up stairs

so basically the hardness happens usually in these ways:

lifting weights
    arousal
    walking up many stairs
    pushups

10. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Well, unfortunately, it's hard to tell what's going on without actually....feeling them while you're exerting yourself...like during arousal.

So, Dr. Nova will have to do an examination. mmmmmmmm.....ok.....now cough for me..... :x:;)

11. FastCat

FastCat New Member

Hmm I am not sure what it could be. I did some research online and couldn;t really come up with anything. Is the whole testicle hard... Does it throb...Is it painful (scale of 1-10).... Does it hurt more when you ejaculate/lift heavy objects/exercise... Is your ejaculation "normal" or does it seem less than usual... Are your testicles larger than normal??? Just some questions you may want to consider. You may also want to seek another medical professional for a second (actually FIRST) opinion.

12. jdeezy23452345

it is not painful...it just gets really hard thats it...my testicles are on the small side of normal they said and my semen doesnt look different..yeahhh i did alot of research online and couldnt find anything so my last hope is just to ask others whove had the same problem and new urologists...

13. jdeezy23452345

i went to the urologist yesterday...he seemed convinced there was nothing wrong with my balls...all he said was the blood pressure part...that when u lift (especially pushups) and get aroused ur blood pressure increases heavily. He said that the hardening is because my balls get alot of blood but there isnt any disease/condition out there related to ur balls getting too much blood, only the opposite(not getting enough blood...for example torsion)...i have found out that when i walk up the stairs they turn hard...how does walkin up the stairs make my bp go high...i mean it doesnt happen when i run/walk...man i wish there was a urologist that knew wat is going on..i really dont want to live with this uncomfortable feeling...goin into the lab for a semen test soon

i guess ill just have to live with the hardening :sad2: ..or wait till someone who has had the same problem tell me what happened to them..

14. Kakashi

Kakashi I'm kind of a big deal.

sounds pretty scary bro, hope all is well in the end though.

15. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

What is the number os stairs you climb? I woupd think that the bp rising would be the added pressure it takes to walk up instead of forward. Eitherway, best of luck on the test... study hard:blue:

16. jdeezy23452345

it occurs when i just go up like maybe 10-15 steps? kinda weird...i had my semen analysis and it takes like a week to get all the info .. they did tell me before i left that my sperm count was really high which is good

17. FastCat

FastCat New Member

I have researched and researched as much as I possibly can and still cannot even come up with ideas on what it is that is causing this... I will keep tring though :)

When you say you have "small" testes... can you give me an example of how small? I think most men think their balls are small unless they have big ol' low hangers... When you cough do your testes get hard?

I think it is some type of herniation personally... everything you have stated involves a muscular strain; ie.. orgasm, lifting weights, walking stairs... These all require you to use muscles... In other words it's not happening when you are just sitting around only when you exert a certain amount of force or muscle contract... Like I said I will do more research and MAYBE find something useful to you :)