why do ladies flirt by touch even when they dont like a guy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by illmaticnyc, Jan 29, 2005.

1. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

my friend doesnt like this guy. he totally sweats her...even kinda sceeves her out. but why does she flirt with him...sit net to him and put her head on his shoulder?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Thats a damn good question. Unless she simply craves any attention she can get. Im not a touchy feely person with people I dont know and not even so with close friends. But for damn sure Im not goin to be touchin someone I was repulsed by.

3. cuz

cuz Guest

its nice to have a guy crushing on you, for the attention, and to know that someone likes you that way, its just a nice feeling to have even if she doesnt like the guy. i get that it is mean to lead him on like that, but really, thats waht girls do best

4. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Does she even know she's 'flirting' with him? I've been told on more than one occasion that I came onto a guy and had absolutely no idea that I had been miscontrued that way.

5. Apothis

Apothis New Member

My feelings on this can be hinted at with: :squint: :madfawk:
    But you speak the truth.

6. creep

creep Guest

Could be to get things.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

AKA

Proof of power

8. Eclipsetips

Eclipsetips New Member

Girls fucking suck.

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Its called the Power of Pussy....

10. tehwinnar

tehwinnar New Member

When girls do that, it just means they are whores.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Cuddle Bitch. I hate girls who go around hugging every guy. On the boardline of boyfriend shit but just thinks you are just another guy. They give attention to every guy and you are not special.

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i agree, this can sometimes be the case. (i've been in the situation before... :hs: ).

on the other hand, there are a lot of attn. whores out there.

13. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I had a girl tell me that... She was like, "Why do all these guy's think I'm flirting with them?" I was like... "You hug them, sit next to them, and will throw sexual things into conversations with them... are you that stupid."

She turned out to be a psycho bitch....

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What is it?

15. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I hate it when girls hug every guy they see, for no reason

16. BTA

BTA New Member

Dumb whore

17. kimburr

kimburr New Member

:werd: just cuz a girl is being nice doesnt mean shes flirting or hitting on a guy.

18. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

no, thats bullshit.
    when a girl does things like plays with the guys hair, leans her head on his shoulder,etc etc and has absoltuely no feeligns for him, thats misleading. if the girls reasoning is because guys liek her and it fills her with confidence, then your an insecure immature individual. ive never liked girls that were overly touchy, even as a guy i dont like it when a girl is too touchy with me when i dont even know them.

19. kimburr

kimburr New Member

well yeah, obviously is she's doing shit like lying her head on his shoulder its flirting.

but also, girls are bitches and liek being teases. i think thats your answer there.

20. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

well i hate teases. when women play with my head i ignore them. its funny, most guys shoudl try it, girls react funny to it

21. kimburr

kimburr New Member

:hsugh: so how have they reacted in your experience?

22. thid92

thid92 New Member

Girls are fucking evil / thread

23. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

i love this...i got some stuff to say but i have to shit brb:hsd:
    ok so i lied. this actually pertains to me. hahah. sorry guys. needed an outside opinion but here it is. ill tell you in detail. this thing dont bother me but im curious about it. and also if REALLY i should walk away. i hate potential problems.

anyways so this girl and i like each other. long story short...she just broke up with a bf of 4 years about 3 weeks ago. her and i been talking for 1 month now. weve known each other for about al ittle mre than a year.
    im good to her. her ex bf treated her shitty. but im no chump to her. i dont let her walk over me or dictate my emotions. i try to be careful butill be honest i am starting to like her a lot. we mix well. we talk lot. awesome convos. anyways...i know she dont like this guy at my work. without a doubt. so im not worried. but damn does he sweat her. why? he doesnt know what he wants. some girl for oever a year totally screwed him up so he feels lonely and unwanted. the kid sent her flowers to work. ive never sent her flowers. what did i do when i saw them? i said...wow they are nice. ive brought her cups of coffees on my way in to work since the machine had beenbroken. i just left it on her desk and said enjoy it and walked away. now...she writes me an email or chats with me online saying how i have such a poker face. she says i show absolutely no emotion and it frustrates her and she hates it! haha. i tell her im not one to show it that way. plus i aint about to put both feet in the water only to get my toes chopped off. i asked her about my other co worker and she said she dontl ike the guy at all. keep in mind this guy is my friend. good friend. hes a little weird. clingy. overly dramatic. anyways. hes corny and freaky in the way that he says weird things to her like i wanna se you naked or hugs are constantly in the office. i can see her facce expressions and her demeanor that she feels totally uncomfy with it butNEVER do i show an ouce of jealousy. i just laugh it off or have no expression to it. i go on as though it didnt happen. so one night her and i and some friends went to a club. hit it off. held hands. i asked her if how she felt about me cuz i thought she might have liked the other guy given that he does things like flowers. she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and says it is you that i like. well from then on it went well. hugged. pecked. i held her the car ride home. we didnt kiss on the lips. we both agreeed it was better that way. since then we talk alot on the phone and online. i dont question her. she dont question me. i dont ask about the coworker at all. she says she feels sorry for him cuz he likes her so much and hes lonely and she feels bad for him. i do too. so every once in a while we will hold hands and smile at each other. we think about each other al ot. now..this is what got me...yesterday on our out of work..she stopped in myoffice with her friend and my coworker. he was fixing her computer laptop and she sat in the same chair as him next to him. i watched her body language in a way. well i was packin up my stuff and i noticed that she had put her hand on his shoulder and then started tom ake a phone call with her cell and put her head down on his back while he was facing the computer. it didnt bother me but i wondered why the fuck do that given knowing how he feelsa bout you...and im right there sittin there knowing we like each other. or am i just buggin and making a big deal of nothing.

anyways. im paranoid cuz my ex gf was a psycho ass bitch who cheated on me with like 4 guys while we dated. haha. :nono:
    anyways yea i like this girl a ton, sound like im doin the right thing so far? she aint no playa type. maybe just oblivious? or is it rEALLY nothing. thats why i askd why girls do this.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  24. johan

johan Active Member

I'm amused when a girl starts with the touching, the head on shoulder, the close body contact, the sexual talk, basically full on signalling ...which is all fine, but then claims "who me? No that was all innocent". Yeah, innocent.

If a guy did that to a girl, it wouldn't be all innocent, now would it.

Anyways, they're fully aware of the power, they just don't want to be thought of as whorish. Easiest way is to just deny it. Simple.

Here's a thought, have some guy (not hot) do the same to them. They'll be like .. get away from me you freak. So obviously its not "meaningless"...

25. johan

johan Active Member

Depends how they're "being nice". Come on. A simple hug can be either totally innocent, or loaded with meaning. It all depends on the context and how it's given.