Why do i still care what she does?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Nov 15, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

as you all know, i cut all the connection i had with my exgf. Which i basically told her to fuck off and never call me or speak to me ever again.

problem is, we go to the same mssg board and lately shes been post whoring and for some reason, it bothers me coz some people there knew that we broke up already. so of coarse the leghumpers are in full effect.

i know she follows my post around and i follow hers too.

as much as i dont wanna be with her. i know some guys in this site and who they slept with...and one guy thats hitting on her now slept with someone with STD....even though im an asshole---i still wanna warn her...or should i? ......why do i still care what she does????:wtc: :wtc:

EDIT: its been 1 full week that we havent talked at all..and its been 2 weeks that we've been broken up

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

stop posting on that message board for awhile maybe?

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you still care about what she does, because you still care about her. you probably still love her and all that.

if you break up with someone, that person usually gets out of your life but not out of your head. you cannot stop caring and loving within 2 weeks or somethng to that effect...

you need to find a hobby or go out with friends, tell them about it and tell them that you need to clear your head...

but DO NOT go to places where she might be, also stop posting on that msg board.
    she isn't part of your life anymore... also you told her you don't want anything to do with her anymore... therefore she isn't even your friend anymore. just some person posting on a msg board with a shitload of leghumpers. end of story.

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

well, i was the one that introduced her to that site. and i go out and party with the guys there since we almost live close to each other. so its impossible for me to leave that site. i wish i can just delete her account or ban her. which i might have to ask the admin whos a close friend of mine.

5. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

You can never just STOP caring about someone you cared deeply about in the past. Even if you dont want to, you cant help but care for these people. I do the same about my ex, and that wont change. Its been 3 years since I was with her, and I still care. I hate her (hated, I guess, not as much anymore), but I still care for her, and would never wish anything bad onto her.

6. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you gotta be kidding me right?!?!

you can't leave this forum for a while? hello? real life? it is not your forum, right? no, then where is the damn problem?

there are a shitload of other ways to communicate with your buddies... IM systems, cell phones, normal phones... since you live so close together it shouldnt be a problem...

unless you make one out of it...

also banning her is one of the most immature and stupid things you can probably do on top of all that. you cannot just ban someone... just like that... no admin would do that, friend or not.

also she will (or might) come back to you to ask you why you did it.... it won't be too hard for her to figure out who originally banned her and why.

grow up a bit, ok. you make a bigass drama out of that whole "I broke up with my gf" thing.

7. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

If she still feels the same way for you maybe you should try again. Otherwise you need to do what everyone else said. Stop posting on the board. If you tell her that the guy has an std she's going to either think your a dick/cockblocker or a nice guy that still cares about her.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Don't even let this kid get that idea in his head again!!! :rofl:

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

dont introduce your women to your message boards in the future

10. SC0TLANDF0REVER

SC0TLANDF0REVER Rest In Peace, Brother...

this man speaks the troof. :bigthumb: