LGBT Why do I love him!?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Bib-Lettuce, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

He's torn my friends heart out twice, she almost killed herself and here I am talking to him like everything's fine, acting all flirty with him the very same night he breaks up with her. He's been responsible for quite a bit of pain in my life too, granted none of it he did on purpose but still.
    I keep saying I'm going to ignore him but always continue going back, I consciously hate him but subconsciously love him. :sadwavey: Although I'm not alone, I know two other people who he's done so much worse to (SO much worse) and they always run back.
    There's just has to be something about him that makes him impossible to stay mad at. /Rant

Thanks for listening

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

doesnt sound like your love is too subconscious :hs:

3. Ivan

Ivan New Member

I don't really know what to say. I think I don't know how society and people's minds work anymore. Looks like some people have that special thing, no matter how badly they treat you.

For me it seems to be the contrary. I'm not a bad person at all and I easily open my heart to people who I think are good and worth my friendship or even love. Yet most of them seem to start hating me for that reason and avoid me, or just treat me like crap.

I suppose I don't have any magnetism. I have yet to see someone, apart from my parents and some online friends, who genuinely looks out for me.