Why Do Girls Let Themselves Smell Like Fish!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by YourOwnReality, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to share my opinion about this....There are some girls out there that actually do smell like fish...Guys, we have to watch out for these girls because they're dirty...Alot of guys say they like that smell just because its a pussy...this is discusting and very unsanitary. If a girl smells like fish it mean that they just wash around they're clit and dont wash inside, therefore cause bacteria building producing that foul smell.....and I know almost everyguy out there knows what im talking about, when you get a wiff of that smell on your fingers and wanna puke, girls should not smell like this, a clean girl who takes care of herself should smell like nothing at all...Luckily Im fortunate enough to have an extremely clean girl that always smells like body wash down there. Anyhow I needed to express that.....please tell em your opinions on this.......and girls keep clean

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

3. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

Yaaaa, my girl smells perfectly fine :)

4. good.....one less pig out here

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Hey, whadda ya know. Another pussy smell thread. Read up on things before you start preachin about them. And PLEASE PLEASE search.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.