LGBT Why do gay guys sound and act... well, gay? v.234252324

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by krott5333, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

seriously.

like the whole attitude, voice, lisp, high pitch, limp wrist.. I know its a stereotype, but its a stereotype for a reason, I see this often.

I'm confused :hsd:

2. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

3. XPX

XPX New Member

not all gay guys are like that, in fact, that's only a small %....the other gay guys you can't see because they are completely straight acting. The flaming ones act like that because that's their personality, they like to show up and be the center of attention....but why do they act like girls? I don't know but let them live...it doesn't affect me, I'm not going to complain. You would never guess I'm gay :o

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

5. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

6. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

im not complaining, just curious. I've always been curious, but never got an answer that made sense :hsughno:

7. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Well, you're a major fuck head.

8. XPX

XPX New Member

ouch :(
    why?

9. NOVAJock

It's because some with some gay guys, that's just who they are. If they act more feminine, chances are, that's just who they are and how they feel.

With that said, there are some homosexuals - usually the younger, teeny-bopper crowd, that go out of their way to lisp, swish and sway in an attempt to out-gay one another. This is something that totally turns my stomach because they put on an act and usually have the prissy attitude to back it.

You can easily tell someone who is genuine vs. someone who is trying to be a prissy queen.

Now it's important to note that not all gay guys act feminine and lesbians act butch. The majority of gay guys out there act masculine and you would never know they were gay. Same with lesbians. Unfortunately, the media has focused on the "out of character" ones and that's how the false generalizations and stereotypes got started.

10. Virality

Virality New Member

11. Nizzel

Nizzel Guest

who decided who gets fucked in the ass? i've always wondered that. do you guys like switch off for ass fucking or what?

12. NOVAJock

If you keep mouthing off in this forum, you're going to find yourself fucked right off OT. :squint:

13. Nizzel

Nizzel Guest

it was a serious question

14. NOVAJock

After reading your comments about what should happen to gay people in a couple other threads in this forum, I highly doubt you have anything serious to say regarding homosexuality. And your question was completely unrelated to the topic of this thread.

15. Mark158

Mark158 Guest

So why not get rid of him now??

16. Nizzel

Nizzel Guest

ok yeah i might ahve fucked around in this forum before but that was a serous question. and i thought it owuld be weird to make a thread on ass fucking. if you are gay can you just answer the question

and who the fuck are you

17. Mark158

Mark158 Guest

No, we measure. See, in a two dudes relationship, the dude that has the most tight and pink asshole gets fucked first.:rolleyes:

18. Mark158

Mark158 Guest

You know, you could be a little more careful about your terminology. There is such a thing called asking nicely.

19. Nizzel

Nizzel Guest

are you being serious?

20. NOVAJock

....yawn.... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.