GUN Why Citizens Must Own And Carry Firearms

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by luvitlo94, Jul 12, 2006.

1. luvitlo94

luvitlo94 Make a choice and don't look back.

At 2 a.m. on Sunday, 27-year-old Alan Senitt was murdered. Senitt, an aspiring British politician, Jewish activist and Democratic volunteer, was walking home a female companion in the Georgetown area of Washington, D.C. when he was accosted by Christopher Piper, 25, Jeffrey Rice, 22, and a 15-year-old. Piper, who had a gun, immediately grabbed Senitt’s female companion and pulled her away to rape her.

Rice, who had stated earlier in the night that he was desperate to “cut” someone, slit Senitt’s throat. The three thugs then hopped into a getaway car driven by Olivia Miles, 26, and sped off into the night.

Only hours later, the police arrested the four suspects. Apparently, two of the suspects matched the descriptions of perpetrators of two recent robberies, and the police had already obtained an address for those two suspects. So why did Alan Senitt have to die in order for these animals to be arrested? “I can give you my 100 percent word everything was done within the confines of the law,” Lt. Robert Glover of the police department’s violent crimes branch told the Washington Post. “We cannot make an arrest without probable cause.”

Now the police have their probable cause. Rice was found with Senitt’s ID and the woman’s cell phone on his person, and his shirt covered in Senitt’s blood. The suspects are in custody. And Alan Senitt is dead.

Full strory: http://www.weaponsusa.com/archives/48

This story pisses me off, every state needs to let good citizens carry. :mad:

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

The bleeding heart liberals want us to trust law enforcement with our safety but the LEOs can't do shit until a law is broken. It doesn't do you much good when the law that the bad guys break is murder and you're the victim. What pisses me off so much about this story is that it can happen to anyone and by the time you decide to let the crooks make the first move it could be too late for you. If a criminal threatens you don't fucking assume that they're going to let you live if you cooperate :mad:.

3. luvitlo94

luvitlo94 Make a choice and don't look back.

:werd:

4. mzmtg

mzmtg New Member

I call bullshit on the whole story.

Everyone knows it's ILLEGAL to carry a gun in DC.

5. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

Yeah, i was going to say that You cant carry in DC anyway.. I also think knives bigger than a thumbtack is illegal too..(joke)

6. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

:bowrofl:

7. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

looks like that wasnt enough...