Why cant i talk to asians!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kustom play, Mar 7, 2006.

1. kustom play

kustom play New Member

There is this really cute asian girl that rides the train with me in the morning. I keep seeing her looking over at me and when i look back at her she turns away like she wasnt looking. Maybe shes shy? But i keep looking over and smiling at her and today she sat next to me on the train and when i looked over i cought her looking at me and she smiled back and turned away... Im to nervous to talk to her though. I want to but when i go to nothing comes out and i dont want to look like a dumb ass and ruin a good chance.

But i have no problem talking to white chicks. I could chat it up with them all day long but for some reason im having a hard time

anybody got any ideas to go about talking to her for the first time

2. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

I don't know.

I am Asian but male.

I don't really care.

I know this white male/asian female couple. They are hilarious.

3. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Maybe you start out by saying something like "Me so hornyyy" lol, j/k (I'm asian damn it, I have a right to make fun of my race) but maybe you should "visualize the attack" as in, practice on what you're going to say in the mirror a bit before you say it to her.

4. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Yeah, I like to make fun of my race too.

5. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

So airport::: Do you hit on white people or does that give you a headache?

(Kinda gives me a headache.....)

6. kustom play

kustom play New Member

well i did that but when it comes to game time its like i freeze up then i just stair blankly like a dumb ass

7. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Haha. I would find that hilarious.

DA FREEZE <>

8. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Not that I would laugh at u for hitting on an asian girl...

9. kustom play

kustom play New Member

ive dated asian girls before and a bunch of my really good friends are asian. I just think there very beautiful. I dont really see anything wrong with that

10. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Err, so why are you having problems with this specific girl?

11. kustom play

kustom play New Member

well the ones i dated before i meet like chillen at my friends houses so talking just happend

here in pitts its like 20 in the am and its mad cold + most people here who ride the train are in there own little world so its really quiet so i feel odd just going up to her and be like yo whats up

12. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Yeah, that's an atmosphere thing instead of a racial whatever thing.

I feel like that in school and stuff.

13. TheMemoo

TheMemoo New Member

I think you should just go and talk to her like any other girl. I am an Asian girl and I hate it when white bois come up to talk to me and speak really slow like I don't know english or something, so don't do that. Besides, if you don't talk to her, you already ruined the chance to start something.

14. CaliHaze

CaliHaze New Member

don't sterotype her just because of her race.

talk to her like you would any other girl, give her respect and maybe she will respond.

i've dated plenty of other races before, and as long as the attraction is equal, its all good.

15. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

If someone does that to me than I develop secret little plans in my head to kill them lol.........

16. bathing ape

bathing ape guest

man, asian girls are wacked, all they want are materials things and if they don't get them they whine and bitch or they just don't give you any...

17. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Hmm, that sucks.

Not sure if it's true or not.

18. TheMemoo

TheMemoo New Member

wow, you say this like you have tons of experience. Maybe you asian girl is too good for you or you not satisfying[FONT=&quot][/FONT] her. :nono:

19. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

well generally, when you really want something, you get anxious about it, because you sort of anticipate your own failure....

just be natural, people are people........ she's cute, but she is a human being.... just like you...... stop thinking and overanalyzing it, just go for it.

20. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

what a pathetic statement.
    :ugh: stereotypes ftl.

not to mention you're only exacerbating the situation at hand......

someones race doesnt determine how they are going to act and be...... there are tons of superficial self centered whiny white girls and black girls and mexican girls...... the hard part is finding a girl that you yourself get along with and are on the same page with.

she is human........... not a different wild and wacky creature. She craves sincerity and love just as much as you do, so why dont you just try being courteous and introduce yourself to her like you would anyone else? Start up a conversation...

21. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Hmm, I actually don't think he's pathetic.

22. bathing ape

bathing ape guest

I totally agree, however, my previous relationship with an asian girl turned out to be just like what I described. I know that it doesn't go for every asian girl cause I know a lot of them are down to earth and such... On the other hand, I am still dating another asian girl right now and she means the world to me and i love her to death... i think its because of the awesome :bj: I wanna :boink: her now

23. Bugginess

Bugginess New Member

Ok, now I think he's pathetic.

LOL, just kidding

24. TheMemoo

TheMemoo New Member

so... I am guessing your super horny right now...:wackit:

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

No, she's waiting for you to make a move. Depending on how "American" she is, some Asian cultures have a different concept of flirting. Staring at a guy (for a woman) is INTENSE flirting, almost like foreplay, so this is why she is looking away.

Okay, she SAT next to you? This was a HUGE SIGN that she wants to get to know you. Hello! :slap:

Yeah, she is into you.

You're already ruining it. She got up the guts to sit next to you, and you didn't even say "Hi" to her. You totally could be insulting her at this point. Go read this article I wrote:

Why you must ask her out on a date:
    http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3

All you have to do is treat her like someone you know, like a friend you have not seen for a while. I mean, shit, you see her EVERY day! Next time you see her, be all like "Hey, long time no see. Where have you been all day?" Make a joke about it, tease her a little, then find out what her name is "Hey, what's your name?" but don't tell her your name. If she asks what your name is, or asks other personal questions, it's a sign of her being interested in you. Talk with her for a while and "catch up" with things. Ask her where she's working now, ask her what she likes to do "now" when she gets off work. Kind of like you've known her. When she says she works in a law office, make a joke like "Oh, Jesus, you're not a lawyer are you?" or something else kind of funny. Don't insult her profession, and don't talk about anything sexual. Then just be yourself. Be confident, be funny, and let things go.

Now, you know you'll see her again, so don't worry about getting a number unless you get some really good vibes. Me, knowing that you're going to see her every day, you don't even need to get her number. If you have chemistry after talking to her over 2-3 days, simply ask her on a date. Go read my article about that (same site as above) for some tips. Get her number, and take it from there.

Assuming she's cool, of course!