SRS why can't I quit her?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by strong like bull, Mar 29, 2006.

1. she's so bad for me, yet i feel like she is my only friend :hsd:

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

details would be nice

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

run away run away.

4. blackgrrl23

blackgrrl23 If the game ain't money, then I ain't playing.

trust me, I know how it is to stick with someone that you know is bad for you. :hug: My story, if you don't mind (may provide some insight) :hs:.....

I was with my ex-boyfriend, whom I met at a job I held many years ago, for about a year before I learned he was married in a different state and seperated for about 3 years. Now I should have walked then but I felt he was my best friend and I took his word he was getting a divorce and stayed "for the sake of his kids" (I was aware of the kids, but not the still married part) :o He professed his love for me daily and said he wanted to marry me and move us into an apartment together. Another year passes...in the meantime he has lost the job and not bothered to find another, has made no effort to even talk to the lawyer regarding divorce, and of course no apartment. I moved into my own. He of course unofficially moved in and freeloaded for another 6 months, calling paying the light bill every now and then "helping".

I kicked him to the curb soon after that. I let him stick around for fear or being alone :wtc: I realized he was using me for my money and company :sad2:

Leave before you get caught up. :hs:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  5. :hsughr:

6. Indrew

Indrew New Member

7. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Been there. There was a girl I felt like she was all I had I was afriad to lose her. Currently it's been 2 months not talking to her and it's easy as hell. Don't think youll be miserable without her because you won't, let her go you'll see how easy it really is.