why cant i fucking learn my lesson? DAMN ME!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Aug 15, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i broke up with my gf numerious times and i always end up taking her back or talking to her again....and of coarse, its gonna end up to me getting pissed again and hurt coz of her.....

why is it soooo hard for me to move on? i tried fucked someone after our break up but i still cant get over her!!! wtf.

i always keep myself busy and i always go out on weekends to bars and clubs and meet new girls....but for some reason, i still end up thinking about her...... :wtc:

what else can i do?

2. m_-f

m_-f New Member

Just dont call her or answer the phone if she calls you. The easiest way for me is just dont talk to them, eventually you will get over it, might suck but thats how it is.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Something is there that you aren't allowing yourself to forget...are you the one holding on? Does she call you and that reminds you of her?

Must be a lot of history there...

4. xikar

xikar New Member

If you were with her for a long time, like a few years, then it just turns into a habit. So even though you dont want her, your mind has sort of a mental addiction to her and it makes it hard for you to break away. We all know how hard it is to lose an addiction. Been there done that, believe me...

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i already tried basically everything but im not as strong as i tohught i was...i even tried changing my number---but that didnt work since i ended up txting her and she got my number again. but now i deleted her number off my phone but its still memorized in my head.

as far as holding on to her...i think its more of like two of us holding into each other.....but now, for the last 2months, my feelings towards her really changed and i dont care (i still do but not as much as before) about her anymore on what she does or what not. i just need to get past this shit.

im talking to two girls right now who might be interested--but at same time....i cant picture my ex being with someone or not with me.

we've only been together for about 8months (thats ON and OFF too)

6. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

As said before, it's a habit you are going to have to break.

Everytime you think of her, do something else to get your mind off of her...talk to the other 2 girls.

Unless you want to end up being friends with the ex then don't contact her anymore...and if she ever gets ahold of you give her the cold shoulder. You have to do this, you have to have the balls to say no to yourself.

7. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea last night she called it quits coz she cant see it working out anymore....so i said calmly "yea, it seems like it and if you think so then thats that. its better now than later" then i told her "Good luck" then she hang up on me and didnt say shit at all.

also, she was like"we can still talk if you want....we can be friends" but she knows that i dont like being friends with my ex nor talk to them.. so i told her that we would never talk or see each other anymore....thats when she hang up on me.

like i said, i deleted her name off my phone.....thats as far as i can do for now. i hope she wont call so that i wont have to be a pussy and pick it up..... before, i didnt then i just got curious on what she gonna say. but i know she gonna text me. *sigh*

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dude guys are simple.. they just want a girl in their life.. just wait till the next one comes along and shes forgotten.

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I remember all of your threads.....its never easy, but there will come a time, when you get so fed up and disgusted that your feelings for her will just die. People can only take so much and you will overload.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd:

:sad2: just try to focus on other things right now, and your feelings will soon fade for her. spend time on making yourself a better person as well as learning more about yourself. :) be productive with your time!

good luck! :)

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Everytime I see my ex she asks if I would ever date her again. This happened Friday night too. I don't know if that's what she truly feels or if it's just something that's just running through her mind at the moment simply because she was with me. It drives me insane. When you have strong feelings for someone, it's natural for you to want it to work out. But you have to always ask yourself, has this person really changed? I mean do her annoying personality traits still exist? I wouldn't want to get back with my ex until she matures.

12. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

well, yea it sucks....coz when im with her..i kinda gain weight or not focusing on my workouts (i dont blame her for it though---its mostly my fault too)..

*sigh*

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's hard, it's damn hard. finding some girl to make out with or fuck doesn't help get you over your ex that you really loved, the only thing to replace love is love. from my experience.

14. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

im afraid to fall inlove again......im scared of getting hurt again :wtc:

but thats not an option....i just have look carefully and watch my step next time. *sigh*