Why can't I cum? ( I'm a dude)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by beasterman, Dec 7, 2004.

1. beasterman

beasterman Guest

First time poster, been lurking around for a while now...

Anyways I'm with my girl and she's giving me head, (first time) and she does it forever and I can't cum. Next time together, gives me head, can't cum, jacks me off forever, can't cum. I am hard, and I take over, and try to jack myself off for a while really fast. Couldn't cum!!

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

could you make yourself cum beforehand while you jerked off? it's likely nervousness. plus most girls don't know how to give proper head..., so when she's trying to make you cum and you can't, you are already nervous, so when you try, you are concentrating too hard. I'd suggest not concentrating on cumming, but concentrating on the pleasure you are getting...calm down...it'll happen eventually.

3. Reign

Reign Banned

This is true. Plus, I've never been able to blow wearing a rubber. Like even after an hour this one time. Finally I just said fuck it because she'd already gotten off a couple times.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  4. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

sounds like it's just nerves, it'll come with time (pun intended)

5. Muses

Muses Guest

coming from a girl....(no pun intended:rofl: )
    it's frustrating for her as well......teach her exactly how you like it,
    don't be afraid to give instructions on how it feels best for you...
    and then relax and enjoy the sensations....or even think about something
    that makes ya hornier than a mofo while she does her thing

6. utanthony

utanthony New Member

If you keep thinking "Oh boy, i really have to come or else," youre not going to come.

just shut up, relax, let your gf blow you, and maybe watch a football game while shes doing it. and if that makes her mad, pretend to turn it off, but really just mute the sound.

just relax, youll be fine

7. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

you should be able to cum. how old are you??????

have you ever cummed before?

8. dainbramage

dainbramage Guest

dont worry... it used to happen to me when my gf and I first got together... it's just nerves bc your thinking about it too much, and she probably hasnt figured out how you personally like it. Like what was said before....dont be afraid to show her what you like.... good luck

9. PussyFart

PussyFart New Member

are you gay that could be why dude?

10. ZiRo

ZiRo Guest

Please tell me you are not my 'friend's boyfriend who has the same problem. If you're name is andrew and you live in stamford please proceed to /yourself and DIAF.

11. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

12. BTA

BTA New Member

indeed.

what position are you in when she is going down on you? I found that for a while when my girl first started going down on me that I really could not cum if I was in a position other than I was used to while jerking it.

you'll get over it though, just make sure she knows you dont blame her or anything and that it isnt cause she's doing it wrong.

13. flied lice

flied lice New Member

i think its normal for you to not cum from oral sex.. ive gotten blow jobs from different girls and none of them has never made me cum from just oral sex

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

don't try too hard. just relax and it'll happen

15. kgkern01

kgkern01 New Member

I have only been able to cum once from head. I dont know why, because it feels so great, but I always get to the point then level off, I never make it to the top. Don't know why.

16. ZiRo

ZiRo Guest

:rofl::rofl: Me too..

17. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

ive had that same problem for like the past month or so. she told me to just relax and let instinct take over. she was so right. all i do is close my eyes and look at the blackness of my eyes for a few seconds. then i imagine my gf right in front of me naked or what not. open my eyes and i see her with her big beautiful smile staring down at me. play with her tits but dont think about my dick inside of her. after a minute concentrate on the feeling on ur dick. feel all over your nerves and the pleasure spawning from them.

by then my mind is clear and im just thinking about what is right there, right now. work, school, family, NOTHING comes into my head during that time (its takin me a long time to get this together). clear your mind and let instinct take over.

18. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

I find getting off easier if I move my hips towards her. Not so much she gags on it, but keep moving up and down slightly and think about fucking her or something. Works for me :dunno:

19. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Yea- why can't you?!?!?!

20. beasterman

beasterman Guest

thanks for the input guys, ive been able to cum in her during sex, but not head. i think its cuz she doesnt know how to do it rite, she says so herself!! lol

21. No-Logic

No-Logic Jus' Pimp'ing

Watch pr0n together.

It's all technique anyway, I personally last longer during sex then head. But a few times I've got head and she had NFI..and it was never going to happen..

But don't ditch her or nothing! make her feel good, give her a hand

22. giblit

giblit OT Supporter

im having the same problem i just cant finish when we have sex, we go for almost an hour and i have to almost fake it, its really embarrising.

23. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

*bump* i just made a thread about this today and it was closed, i was told to search for another one

heres my story, i just recently started getting physicaly intement with my girlfriend, we lost our virginities to each other about a week ago. i had nmo problem cumming the first time we had sex ( i was on top ) but after that, i just couldn't cum ( not from head, not from hand job, not from her riding ) we "fooled around" quite a bit but i couldn't cum from her, she would suck me off and then we would end up making out ( yeah yeah it sounds gross but w/e ) while i would jerk off and touch her body, it was the only way i could cum.

today shortly after making the post i asked around, my friend said its all in your head, and once you stop being nervous about not cumming, you will

so ayways, she gets home from school and we play around a bit, she ends up giving me head in bed, about 15 minutes into it i just kind of laid back, enjoyed it, and stopped worrying about cumming

i came about a minute after that.

so anyways, my advice is to just lay back and enjoy it, dont worry about not being able to cum