why arent girls interested in me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MudRacer4x4, Jul 5, 2007.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

I'm 18 and i'm a nice guy. Like to treat girls right and with respect but it seems like they dont want that.

i'm nice, weigh less now, have nice stuff, and generally i'm a good person but girls just arent interested in me at all. What should I do? How do you get them interested? And where do you meet girls at?

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

im actually in the EXACT same problem 18 and everything i dont understand it ether just thinking about it today

3. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

People suck dude, women don't want a nice guy.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Oooh I LOVE these threads. In for pic, in for clusterfuck.

Darling what do you do? Do you go to school? Job? Details if you could please

5. kumar_a

kumar_a Well-Known Member

well there is your problem

6. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

believe me i know thats the problem its just hard to change who u are

7. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

I refuse to, and I'm happy single. Either be happy with yourself, or if you can't, change to get laid.

8. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Maybe you're a boring person? Lots of people are just dull.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because you sound like every other whiny "nice guy" that girls get bored with.

10. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

=> getting hit

Reject all nice guys and what are you left with?

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't know if you are actually trying to ask me that...because it's beside the point. I've always dated the nice guy that got cast aside, never the bad boy. However, I know I am unlike pretty much every woman I've ever come in contact with. And also, there are guys that are too nice.

Pretty much I'm telling him the cold hard facts, and that is that most women don't really know what they want....but one thing they do want is usually validation from a guy that doesn't validate them. This guy sounds like every other insecure sweet guy I knew in high school who treated girls like they were better than him and that's why they got walked all over. He doesn't have to change himself or his values, just needs to understand when he's too nice.

12. alex__

alex__ New Member

i was the same as OP guy, I am now 20... and have just started a semi-serious relationship with a gorgeous girl. What is also frustrating, is alot more girls are actively hitting on me now.. None of my mates can understand why, neither can i! I wouldn't change what you are just because thats what u think you should do... just keep being yourself, and you will find someone who likes you... heck, half the girls will realise after a few guys mess em around that you are the more attractive anyway.. Also, confidence dude... cant stress that enough... You can be a nice guy, with zero confidence, and you will never pick up - coz that is unattractive... Be a nice guy, and CONFIDENT that you are a worthy catch, and this will be projected to the women you interact with... also, get off OT, stop asking for help... coz its all to do with you... and the reason you are asking for help is coz you are not confident with yourself.. (i stole all that from tony robbinson!!) :big grin:

13. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

get out of chode mode. read the sticky. read all of my (jkidd5's) posts and yail's posts.... look at what guys who are geetting girls are actually doing (NO it's not their looks, it's not their money. it's their dominance and male polarity and not giving a fuck...). dont come back til you do all that

14. antee

antee Medium rare please...

She's right. I always date the nice guy and always have. I don't think I've ever dated an asshole. Though there are women who are unlike me (and guys who only date bitches) there are nice girls who reciprocate nice guys. That said, there is such a thing as too nice a guy...a guy who puts women on such pedestals that they end up being taken advantage of. This leads to other point of being confident. Girls like guys who know their own self-worth, no one wants to date a downer or someone who's constantly validating themselves by having a girlfriend. It just gets old and boring. Know who you are, be confident, and don't compromise and you'll find a worthwhile girl eventually, become obsessive and try too hard you'll probably regret it later when you end up in a crappy relationship. Confidence will also get you over being rejected occasionally when you actually have the balls to ask someone out, you do need to be able to do that too...it's part of the process.

15. ware_ru

Very true, but an important point is that "who you are" isn't your habits of behavior, it's not your current personality. It's your deep values, the standards you have for other people, etc... it's not things that you THINK are deeply a part of you but are actually just a result of unlucky circumstances that have made you take on develop an identity that isn't in alignment with your core values (standing up for yourself, not tolerating shit, not treating women as above you)

check out my (jkidd5's) post on identity in th sticky at the top

16. alo816

alo816 New Member

I used to be the nice guy and was insecure and stuff. Now I always act confident in whatever I do and kind of act cocky around all the girls I hang out with but I still always treat them with respect. I respect girls fully and would never take advantage of one. But since I became more confident I seem to get a lot more attention from the ladies.

17. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

Being "nice" won't make up for a lame/boring personality.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

short end of it is that chances are you are boring as hell and too scarred to do anything other then "be nice"

be brave. put yourself out there. say what you mean and take what you want.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Attraction is not a choice.

You aren't triggering sexual attraction in these girls, and if you do, you are killing it by being overly friendly and accommodating.

You are "putting the pussy on a pedestal."

And you have no value, because you are commonplace. If you died tomorrow, any one of hundreds of guys could take your place in an instant.

You must stand out from the crowd. Every single guy I know who is good with women stands out from the crowd.

20. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

^^ so which is it should he be himself or should he change to stand out more i am soo confused

21. ware_ru

read all my (jkidd5's) posts in the sticky at the top. and all of yail's. Dont be yourself. Be your best self, rid of all the insecurities and negativity that you harbor within you

22. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

You're 18. Girls around your age don't want nice, they want interesting/fun/unpredictable.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

they also would prefer great sex involving them reaching climax, multiple times.

24. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

pics?

maybe girls would like you more if you had a sub/av and your post count was higher.

25. ovraiment?

ovraiment? New Member

Is that really 'who you are' or is that who you think you should be from all the freddy prinze jr. movies?

I am a nice guy, seriously. But sometimes when courting a woman, I have to put on an asshole I don't give a fuck attitude. When they see me doing random acts of kindness it confuses them. :naughty:

Girls I enjoy the most though are the ones I can be myself around, I'll be nice although I have to try to appear not being needy, and not hesitate to call them out on their bullshit. Put them in their place and let them know you are the man.

Plus you're 18, plenty of time to find girls. Biggest thing is don't let girls get away with shit. Treat them with respect, but don't be their doormat or their 'nice friend' that they confide in after they fucked the shit out of the asshole.