Why are women complaining so much about their dating problems when.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Sep 12, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

..they choose not to fix or attempt to even resolve their problems? Ive been talking to about 3 different girls, two of them are single one in a rocky relationship, yet, they all have some issue when it comes to dating/relationships.

One for example, just complains that she just gets used and that she wants to find a "good guy" for her. Says that she's never been in "relationships" as people know it. I often tell her that she just needs to choose her guys better and whatnot. I asked her what kind of "guys" does she like, she responds, "guys that aren't losers and are good." But from what I can tell, dosnt ever seem to make any kind of attempt to find "good guys." Note, that I met this chick through OKcupid when I still had my account there, only talked online.

second one, well, is a bit more extreme. Her last relationship ended in a huge clusterfuck. Her ex went as far as to get a restraining order against her. To sum it up, she's still hung up on her ex after 2 1/2 years since the break up. She says that she NEVER wants to date or ever get into a relationship ever again, and says she's happy alone and just living with her pets :ugh:

This other girl that Ive known in highschool, I actually at one point found an interest in her (before my ex), is, according to what she's told me, currently in a bad relationship with a guy she started seeing her sophmore year of HS. She told me that he has not only cheated once, but twice, treats her like she is "property," and is "telling" her that she is going to marry her. He also left to come up here for college, while she's still down there taking classes. The reason she's has not left him is because she feels that if she does, she will be alone for good, and she's scared about that. Out of the 3, she's the one Im more concerned about.

I mean, its none of my business, but it sort of becomes it when they are constantly coming to ME about THEIR problems. Of course, theres alot more to their situations, this is just the general summery of it all. All I can do is just tell them my opinion about it, and just suggest what I think they should be doing to make their situation a littl bit better.

Oh, and whats really fucking hilarious is how, whenever I tell them that Im still single, they give me the old "Oh you'll find someone, your too good of a catch to not get a girl! You have such a great personality and your such a great guy for any girl!" Yea, at the same time, the ones who are single I do ask out that say that to me, say in response: "Sorry, but I dont think your my type of guy." :rolleyes:

And they wonder why they are always stuck with the assholes of the world

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

People are much more comfortable dealing with the same problems over and over (which they've grown accustomed to dealing with) than the upset and possible risks of the lifestyle changes that would solve them.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you must be a really nice guy

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

women's Anti-Logic strikes again!

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Not to that much of an extent now. I am a "nice guy," but Im not a "nice guy." I dont go out of my way for girls like I may have in the past, but even then, Im not going to be a dick to them either.

Its a shame how some girls will never really know how well they can be treated in a relationship if they just opened their eyes for a change

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

then you must still be communicating your nice guyness to them

you have to realize that these girls can only pick from among the pool of men they are attracted to (unless they just give up all hope and become gold diggers)

its not entirely her fault for ending up with jerks when the so-called "good guys" make themselves sexually unattractive

see this thread:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3806191

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

When I browse the personals I can never understand the ads women write. It's always "I want a guy who's not a loser" or "are there any REAL men out there?" Ok, NO GUY thinks he's a loser and WE ALL think that we are real men. I mean all I can figure out is that since women don't ask for specific qualities, what they want is for someone to mold into the perfect guy for them.

8. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Ive read that thread, already been through that. I may still come off as a "nice guy" in that sense, but in all reality, I couldnt care half the time about them, cause they never seem to care about solving their issues.

The way I see it, when it comes to me trying to get with them, and they contradict what they say, their the ones missing out, and it's not "my problem"

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

wat

10. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

As I learned from my ex, is that they dont want to change for the guy, they expect you to change for them

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

good. this is the attitude you need to strive for

but i would ask why are you wasting your time having these sorts of talks with women when you could be spending that time meeting women who may be sexually attracted to you?

if you are just interested in listening and learning then i can relate. but i've had so much relationship experience and i'm old enough now that i've seen this routine from women countless times and i would rather watch paint dry than listen to her give this speech

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Pretty much

And please never talk again to any of those women (especially #2) :nuts:

Are you noticing a trend yet with women online??

13. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

When one has a problem or an issue, they will "logically" try to fix it. You basically said that they would rather not change their ways, so that they can feel comfortable in dealing with the same situation over and over again. I know what MY issues are, and I know that Im doing my best to fix it. I dont see why women cant try to, its not logical-hence, "women anti-logic"

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

So you're fixing your problems, thats fantastic. How many guys do you know who complain that the girls they meet are all gold diggers, or whores, or whatever else? Its a common way to go about things, largely subconscious, and definitely not gender bound.

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Case and point. What are you doing to only attract/be with these types of women?

16. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its not that I come home and try to get them to start spewing out their problems. Its mostly just in passing because Im taking care of business and doing my own thing online.

Ive been honestly trying to get myself out more, its just not "easy." I could have sworn I met a girl that I may have had a good interest in, but she turned out to be senior moving out of town. I may run into her again, she mentioned that she's been working at the theatre that Ive been volunteering at.

I forgot to mention one girl. Kinda funny, I met her at an All county band audition, she is also a tuba player lol. This was around the begining of my last relationship, but she was REALLY into me. Not that it matters, but she's black, and has been the only black girl to really be into me at all. She was pretty upset at the time that she couldnt I guess try to get with me. Years later, she's still single, and recently has been starting to contact me, but seems to only want to hook up...

Oh yea, Ive noticed that months ago. I dont think I'll ever want to date a chick Ive met online...

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Whats the trend w/ women online? I have 0 experience with this.

18. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

So far only one, but it seems pretty consistant from what Ive read. In a nutshell, that was the base cause for her leaving/cheating on me. She expected things to stay "high school" with her, despite me leaving.

Looking back on it, I treated her like a fucking princess, but she expected more; avarice.

And what am I doing now to attract girls? Well, Im most certainly being myself.

19. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

They all have some inherent ability to come off as a desperate or find the online dating thing as a joke. The first girl I mentioned above in this thread, told me that she's on it because she finds the idea funny.

Also, they arent that good for dating.

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I see that complain often on OT, but I've rarely met women who are gold diggers. It'd be nice if I did. :rolleyes: In fact, I have my next personal ad: "ISO: golddigger!"

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

i certainly hope you won't repeat that mistake in the future

treat her like a queen, and you will be treated like a servant

ask me how i know

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

did you call her on her bullshit?

this is the perfect opportunity to be cocky and funny

23. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Maybe you don't make enough to attract them :p

I only know one woman who i'd label as such, and she has 0 problems finding men to buy her whatever she wants. In exchange the guy gets a highly attractive, sexually talented (apparently, i've only made out with her and that was so-so) gf who cooks and it batshitfucking crazy. Apparently it works for them :dunno:

24. demosnat

demosnat New Member

It was always fun watching her work, we used to go out for martinis together, and she NEVER paid for them. She wouldn't do anything, and she just kept having them sent over by one guy after another (I also got them free b/c apparently dudes thought buying one for her friend would help get them in)

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't discredit yourself, you are hot.