Why are so many women so shallow and self-absorbed?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PropositionMo, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

I know there is no one particular answer to that question, and I'm not sure why its bothering me so much right now, but I had to ask...

Case in point. This girl I met, not gonna say how, but lets say that we've been in contact both online and via cell phone for months now. Basically, she's married. Husband is away ALL the time, so I guess she gets lonely.

Anyhow, we flirt all the time, and even had a video conferenced masturbation session together once... (She's pretty far away). She text messages and calls me all the time. Sends me pictures and shit without my asking and sometimes when I do...

Say tonight for example, she's busy flirting it up with god knows who, but she still finds the time to text me her plans for tomorrow. I'm like, what for? The 10 dudes you're entertaining at the moment aren't enough? Have to get my attention too?

She knows I'm into her and it seems that she is just milking it. Not sure why I'm into her really, outside of her good looks, and a few common interests. I know nothing will ever come out of it and I'm sure I'm just one of 100 people she's met and treats the exact same way, but what does she want from me? Most women that I've come in contact with in recent times have been this way. Shallow and only concerned with muscles or good looks.

I'll admit, I'm a pretty lonely guy and for the most part I don't mind it so much. I just don't enjoy being teased and would like to know why these particular women need such validation? Especially when some of them are already tied to SO's. Why don't they just go single and fuck around until all the whore is out of their system.

Rant off now. Sorry for spouting. Just pretty perturbed tonight.

2. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Hey man, she just wants your attention.

Attention is to women what crack is to crackwhores. They can't get enough of that shit. Take it away.

And I probably shouldn't say this right now since you are just venting, but aren't you the one who's being shallow because "Not sure why I'm into her really, outside of her good looks, and a few common interests"

I am a pretty shallow mofo, and I am a guy. I am more shallow than most women I meet. I am not gonna lie and pretend I like women for their personality or their sense of humor or some other weird shit. So you and me, we are probably in the same boat, man, but who cares really? So long as you are happy, who cares about shit like shallowness?

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

If you ignored her you'd be taking the ball back into your court and playing by your rules.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I love how it's her fault. Do you realize how ignorant you sound in this thread? You're the idiot who's trying to get attention from a married woman :uh: and then cry that you are not getting enough attention from her? WAAHHHHHHH

Grow up and learn to choose quality women and maybe you wont think they are all "shallow and self-absorbed" based on ONE WOMAN.

The irony of this thread is so freaking funny.

5. Problematique

Problematique New Member

You're the one that sounds completely self-absorbed and like you're just making assumptions about her "flirting" :rofl:

If you don't like the way you're being treated, don't allow yourself to be treated that way :uh:

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Werd.

She's married. Hell, she made a commitment she obviously can't keep, so why on God's green earth do you expect her to commit a lot of time to you?

If you don't want to be "teased", don't get involved with unavailable women.

And as for your question...they don't NEED the validation, but its a huge ego boost, keeps them from getting lonely, and they will keep doing it as long as there are poor saps out there who give them what they want.

If you don't like it, don't allow it to happen. I have been in situations like that. I once started chatting with a girl, talked to her on the phone..she lived nearby, had hot pictures, sounded hot on the phone...kept wanting to just flirt and do stuff on cam. First time, pushed meeting, she didn't go for it, but whatever, it was fun, I figured we would meet up next time.

Second time, she wanted to do the same stuff, I pushed meeting up (since we lived about 10 minutes away from each other) she said no, so I said "fine, goodbye".

About a week later I get an IM from her, she is supposedly out of state, she asked to see me naked, I said "nope, not unless I get something in return". She says "What the hell? That's messed up" and has not contacted me since then.

Why the hell would I do something without getting anything out of it for me? The minute you stop playing their game, these girls get pissy.

But you know what? It's not worth it at all. I'm not here just to be some girl's toy. If you're not going to get anything out of it, don't put a lot of effort into it.

These girls are just looking for spur of the moment satisfaction when they desire it. They aren't looking for anything real, they just want to play with their toy, feel good about themselves, and not put any work into it.

You're wasting your time on an unfaithful woman who lives far away from you.

Go find an available woman.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

wat

WAT

8. PropositionMo

PropositionMo New Member

I'm not really looking. Like I mentioned, I'm okay being alone. These women just kind of fall in my lap and then for unknown reasons I do indeed give them too much of my time.

By the way these assumptions are not assumptions. I have based this on the last FEW women I've either dated or met in the last year or so. This isn't based on ONE woman... The title of the thread was Why are so many women so shallow and self-absorbed? not Why are women so shallow and self-absorbed?

I know that, and I have decided to revoke her attention card. Bitch doesn't deserve it. Its funny. A few weeks back I was ignoring her and the number of text messages and MySpace emails increased... I expect more of the same today.

They're all the same I tell you... All the same.

9. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Shes married. So the fact shes cyber fucking some guys thousands of miles away should be a huge red flag in itself. He chose a poor sample to base his conclusion on. :rofl:

10. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

princess syndrome. girls grow up in america thinking that they shit roses and every guy should worship them and shower them in flower petals

and then the stupid fucking guys DO IT and make it worse. the problem with women is MEN who put up with and encourage their BULLSHIT because they'd rather get laid once every 2 months by a bar whore then take the time to find a quality woman.

11. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I don't know if I agree with you, brosnake. Princess syndrome is strong in other cultures too. I wrote a book in the Bollywood thread about this.

As far as blaming men for this, isn't that going ass backwards? That's like saying there is no culpability.

Whatever happened to the good ol' "you are responsible for your own fuckups"?

12. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Quit meeting stay at home moms and trophy wifes online and you won't have this problem.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

right, but females have been getting away with murder, and no ones been keeping them in check....so they learn they can do just about anything, and the process repeats and reinforces itself.

kid steals a cookie. is he culpable? of course....but he's not going to put himself in time out all on his own.

14. coldstone

coldstone New Member

What happened to the good ol' "slap her ass and send her back to the kitchen"? :dunno:

:mamoru:

15. lauren

lauren Active Member

guys don't have the balls to do that anymore. cip.

16. coldstone

coldstone New Member

What's cip? :o

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

case in point.

18. coldstone

coldstone New Member

You and your acronyms. :mad:

19. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: Oh my mistake! You based this on a "few" women. How silly of me....:rofl:

You're still the guy crying he's not getting attention from a married woman online. Get off your computer.

21. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

feminist movement, it's now called "domestic abuse" :rolleyes:

22. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Put it in her butt if she cops an attitude.

23. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

And that's called rape in most states. Ask me how I know :hs:

24. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Damn it. :wtc:

25. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

I have a question. Why are you attracted to people like this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.