Why are medics so fucking dumb on Batltefield Bad Company?

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by GamerAsh, Jun 19, 2009.

1. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

You're fucking there, no enemies around, and you've got 10 health. You've got a medic standing right next to you, LOOKING at you, yet they don't heal you? WTF, do they just use it for themselves?

When I play medic (All the time on Final Ignition) I spam the kits everywhere so that the teams get healed, and stays strong. I also get a lot more points than I would sitting around snipping my ass off.

2. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

Where's Lemmywinks for this one? :rofl:

edit: I think its time for a reunion :eek5:

3. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

I only just started playing again. Shit is fucking awesome. Forgot how much I loved it.

4. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

How's the online portion doing? I don't wanna go back and play this again and see that its been abused by glitches or spamming like the COD titles. :hsughno:

5. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

I only play it online. It's pretty much the same as before as far as I can tell. Grenade spams never even on BFBC because they're pretty much useless in the open maps. Their are still WTF moments though, like collision issues. Like when you clearly knife somebody twice and it dosen't register then they get you with knife. I think that's more of a ping issue though, with me being in UK.

6. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

You just blew my mind:eek3: Same shit happens to me all the time.

I just started playing recently again as well. My friend always plays medic and spams the floors with medic packs when were defense :rofl: he's pretty much the best medic ever, I'll be sniping in a building and just see a medic pack come flying through the window :rofl:

7. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

Medic plays off, more so in final ignition on defense. The first base just racked me up 380 points now. It''s fucking awesome, especially when you get squad heal. The guns are pretty awesome to at short to medium distance.

8. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

469 points that round, but only got 6 kills. Medic is awesome on tight area defense.

9. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

wow 609 points then. Highest i've got

10. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

yeah medics are also great to use in squads of 2, especially if you have a tank

11. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

Oh yeah? What's that strat then?

Is anybody good with the SVU? I think it's got to much of weightless feel to it.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

is this for the 360???

13. NeonImpact

NeonImpact New Member

Yup :cool:

14. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

Because most people are retarded and/or don't care. They don't see the bigger picture...

That's one more reason I chose helicopters in Battlefield games: self-reliance and the ability to help the team without even trying (through destroying the enemy assets/vehicles).

When I play on the ground as a medic, it's medic bag spam city. :mamoru:

15. Sloi

You're the kind of person I was referring to in my previous post.

16. greaser lee

greaser lee New Member

maybe you were begin griefed? i never played the retail version, but in the beta it was funny hearing people yelling at me through their mics to throw them a medi-kit. when i actually played, i did spam the shit out of the kits though. i also liked bring the engineer and fucking up enemy tanks with a goddamn portable hammer drill.

17. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

You are helping your team stay strong, and you rack up a ton of points on the right maps. Some people are just plain stupid.

Yeah, I like going in the helicopter in BFBC because I just pick support class. That way, I can fly the chopper on my own (or with a squaddie gunning) and land it to repair it myself. That way nobody is bothering me on the ground (Grieving), and I can get points for repairing if a team mate is in with me.

I never really used choppers much in 1942/bf2 because I wasn't very good at flying then. BFBC changed that though :big grin:

I really need to get good with the SVU. It seem's like it can be a valuable weapon to have for counter-sniping.

18. Sloi

The same applies everywhere. Most people are just trained animals, so don't expect much and you won't be as disappointed...

19. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

medic works the 50 cal sometimes, heals teh tank, and whenever is out of the tank tosses a bunch of med kits around

20. stkorn97

stkorn97 OT Supporter

:rofl: best medic ever :bowdown: only with you near me could i run through 25 health packs in the matter of 2 seconds

21. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

:rofl:

We should all get on for a game sometime.

22. beez

beez New Member

BFBC is the only FPS I play online.. If my score's high enough I'll knife a medic who's just staring at me when I'm jumping up and down in front of them with low health. It's just dumb.

23. OFI

OFI New Member

I do that all the time :mamoru:

They get a couple of chances, i'll stand in front of them. If that doesn't work i'll jump about in front of them.
    If they ignore that then they get knifed once (this is when they sometimes REALLY annoy me by healing themselves :mad:)
    If by that point they still haven't thrown a pack and are still standing there then they die.

Irritates the fuck out of me when you go in like a hero and take out a crate on your own are take out a tank or defend against an entire army surviving with just 2% health.
    You run to a medic like "OMFG I'M SAVED!"

But you're not :wtc:

I don't know how they can be so shit, it's such easy points :ugh2:

24. ososlow

ososlow OT Supporter

Man, I hate shitty medics. Most of the time I end up switching to medic and run around dropping packs for people. Easy points. I am not a fan of the weapons though. Even if I am camped somewhere, I usually drop a couple packs for my benefit, or anyone who runs to me wanting some health.

Some games get pretty boring when you are playing with pros. I had a whole night of just running trying to keep up with my team mates since they were so quick with kills/objectives. Me and a buddy just went around with impacts fixing tanks and demoing buildings and falling trees using the impact. We heard alot of "wtf, where'd all the trees go" or "holy shit, these buildings were raped" It was mildly amusing. :mamoru: