Why are girls such teases!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1FastRide, Feb 11, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

ok i have been single for about 2 weeks now.... havnt been single for 5 years! so i decide to try to get to know this hot girl from class right. long story short, we hit it off, flirting like crazy, for her to tell me at the end she has a bf. ok then 2 days later..... there is this even more attractive female, and we end up studing for a test one night.... she seemed very intreged by me and we again... flirted like crazy, back and fowrth. she decides she wasnt to get with me the next morning early before class to study again. we get together, just her and i, and flirt and study once again.... i decided to ask her this time if she had a bf (i was thinking of course not, but had to ask) before i made a pass at her and asked her to go do something more personal on another night. she then tells me she has had a bf for the last 2 months. .... whats the deal, i have met tons of girls these 2 weeks but the ones im attracted to lead me on to tell me they have bf's..... now im stuck on the weekend doing jack, and ill be doing jack on valantines too. grrr

2. Neuman

Neuman New Member

keep trying...diff chicks that is.

3. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Perhaps they are not flirting with you.

4. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

some girls are flirts. whats worse is when they're like that, don't have a boyfriend, and still dont get it. just use it as "experience" man... if you quit now you'll never find the single one.

5. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

lol, man i have not been single for a looong time, but im not a moron.

6. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

oh i would give up.... i just got this girls number from the grocery store.... but i swear, if the next girl im attracted to tells me she has a bf after we hit it off, i might just turn gay or something........ ok maybe i wont turn gay, but i will be pissed

7. IslanderOffRoad

You sound like me about 5 months ago.

8. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

whys that

9. IslanderOffRoad

That was when I was last single. I had been single for about a year at that point, every girl I went near either teased me like you said, or jerked me around for a month or two, stood me up, blew me off, etc. I was seriously starting to think homosexuality was a viable option, then it just kinda happened with an old friend of mine... 5 months later we're going strong.

You'll find it where you least expect it.

10. audrey

audrey New Member

That's what I was thinking or they are just stupid bitches that feed of the attention like vampires. I feel sorry for their boyfriends.

11. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

ok, when a girl tells you shes getting all hot just talking to you.... would you consider that flirting.... maybe i am a real huge idiot, but i really think thats something you dont normally say to a guy you have know for 2 days

12. maelenebaby

maelenebaby Guest

Why cant girls with bf's flirt? Some girls wana know wats out there besides their bf they see everyday..plus that girls only been with her man for 2 months it cant be that serious i would still hang out with her

13. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I don't think anyone in a relationship should be "seeing what's out there" If they wanna see what's out there, they should stay single, and date. Not have a b/f and still play the field (to a certain level) No matter if the relationship is serious or not.

14. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

agreed, thats why i gave her the miss.... now theres this new girl in another class of mine. within the first couple sentences, i made sure to ask if she was seeing anyone, lol. she said no, and ask me if i was, and it went from there.

15. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:nuts: It's all in your head.

That's not even what she said, you're just hitting the brick wall of newly single hormones, and you're inventing things left and right. :noes:

Just :wackit: a few times, and you'll settle down.

Pretty soon, you'll be posting, WTF, why aren't women talking to me anymore?

16. yourmamason

yourmamason New Member

i think its b/c she doesn't know what she wants... like for me.. i don't mean to be a tease sometimes... most of the time i don't know what i want.

17. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Just wait until you have the girlfriend, then those flirts come back to you flirting with you, but you have to stay faithful. Man, thats a blast let me tell you...

18. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

honestly, if i were to get another gf right now, i dont know if i would stay faithful. im tired of long realationships.

19. Fearan

Fearan Guest

:rofl: at the two girly girls in the thread. I'm glad my gf doesn't flirt with every penis around, and I respect her enough to not flirt with every pair of jugs around.

20. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Flirtin is natural. People with and without SO's flirt. Id be inclined to say that perhaps you were readin into it a bit too much(high hopes) or they were indeed just flirtin inappropriatly considerin they have BF's. Quit lookin and then you'll find a girl who is available.

21. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well if i was an ungly guy with low self esteem, then i might have read into it a little to much. this girl wanted me to go foward with her, but being a good guy, and having wrecked a relationship before, i stepped away.

22. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

flirting is natural, but it can go overboard. they let you know that they had beau's.

some people naturally are more flirtatious. SOMETIMES they don't realize the signals they may unwantingly send.

perfect example... i used to study math with a guy friend of mine in my class. he is your classic flirt, but he's been dating his gf for 5+ years. now, he didn't tell me that he had a gf for a few days. :dunno: even afterwards, he still flirts. it's who he is... :)

23. kittencleo

kittencleo New Member

maybe you should enjoy being single. 2 weeks compared to 5 years. learn to be alone before you can be with someone else...