Why am I such a pussy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by run, Aug 19, 2005.

1. run

run Guest

I'm 15. I have a girlfriend.

I have never done anything...ANYTHING...with a girl, besides kissing.

I've never even made out with a girl. :wtc:

My girlfriend is ready and willing to lose her virginity to me, but I never take the chance to even make out with her in a theater.

I get so nervous, even when holding her hand.

One reason is because I am in a state of shock that any girl, more less her, would want to date me.

I'm not really insecure about anything "down under" so I don't think that's it.

So...why am I so nervous/such a pussy/not taking the chance?

2. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Grow up.

run, i will give a good reply for you tomorrow, im extremely tired and im going to bed now.

3. run

run Guest

Thanks, man.

4. DJones

DJones New Member

Relax. Don't rush life. When it's right, it will happen.

5. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

the more YOU try, the less that will happen usually. Let things happen, dont rush. Also dont get drunk thinking youll have confidence unless she is too. :(

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

you're 15. christ man, relax. why rush these things??

if you're not comfortable with yourself and your body, you're gonna fumble thru everything and not perform.

so take some time, grow up a little bit more, and when you're ready you'll be ready.

7. run

run Guest

I want to SOOOO BAD though. I just have one little block in my mind that gets me all nervous at showtime. :(

8. run

run Guest

It's like having all of this confidence for something you're doing, you've got it all planned out in your mind, but when it comes time, you get all blocked up.

9. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

and that's whats going to fuck you up when its game time.

but i understand as a male where you're comming from. if you are gonna dabble in the art of fucking, then try to combat your nerves by taking things SLOW. and jerk off before you go at it. should help some.

10. run

run Guest

I'm not even talking about sex, here. I'm too nervous to make out with her. So instead, I sit in the theater next to her the entire movie thinking "Should I do it now? No. Should I do it now? No. Should..."

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

shes with you. that alone says soo much. be happy, enjoy time spent together and get comfortable around here.

the more comfortable with her you are, the easier it gets. and learn to laugh at sexual misshaps, bc trust me, they happen, and happen often. dont get embarased...

oh, and theaters are a bad idea (imho). maybe take her hand, or put your hand on her knee and slowy move your hand up her thigh. if she gets an idea that you are interested, shell give little hints, or even take initiative.

12. run

run Guest

Advice from a woman>*

Thank you.

13. Drummin Jess

Drummin Jess New Member

I agree with the other chick up there. :)

Get comfortable with her, first and foremost. If you're still nervous, don't jump at having sex. If she cares about you, she'll want to move slowly too. It makes things a hell of a lot better when things do happen.

Get comfortable with her, and let her get comfortable with you. Don't rush anything... it won't be worth it, I guarentee.

Don't worry about not having done anything with a girl etc etc... a friend of mine didn't have a boyfriend until she was 19.

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Yeah man the best thing you can do is take your time and work through it all slowly. It is ok to be nervous. I was my first go round with it all. If you are comfortable with the girl though and she is comfortable with you it will make things all the easier. And yeah you are only 15 you have plenty of time so don't rush.

15. 1RMDave

1RMDave New Member

I'm shy like that till i know she wants it....then i'm all over it.

16. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Just pull your dick out of your pants and tell her to take care of it.

17. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Yea, same here. Thye kind of have to take more initiative becasue maybe i don't want to be shut down. But i would suggest do what you feel like when your ready. 15 is young, start slow with other things, don't move to fast. It kills relationships.

18. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

First of all, it doesn't make you a pussy to not have kissed a girl yet. There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until your first kiss/sex/whatever is special. Don't feel like an outcast just because all of the other 14 and 15 year-olds are knocking up their girlfriends. But if you do feel like you're ready for something then of course there is nothing wrong with that either. What exactly goes through your mind when you want to make out with her but you dont? Do you think that she might not want to then? Are you afraid she'll think you suck at kissing? Are you worried that you waited this long to do anything with a girl and now that when a girl is willing she may not be the right one to give something as special as your virginity and/or first kiss?

If you are ready, force all of these thoughts aside and just get cocky about yourself. Realize that she wants it as bad as you do and just go for it, also what is the worst that could happen? The very worst is she could turn away and if she does, so what? Sounds like she wouldn't dodge it though.

19. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

penor in da popcorn trick

Slow down kid. Your 15 and clearly not ready for sex.
    Just enjoy being with her and let things be what they be.
    Dont over think things... just enjoy it while it lasts becuase son let me tell you this now. It never lasts.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

100% completely normal. relax.

im going on 23 and still cant talk to the opposite sex without having a nervous panick attack. :hs:

21. Original

Original OT Supporter

Nerves are hard to get over. If you're nervous around her, chances are you shouldnt be making out or losing your virginity to her. No matter how nervous you are around girls.. you'll find some that you just feel completely perfect around.. for other girls, you just have to give it some time to get comfy :hs:

Things will fall together :hsd:

22. run

run Guest

Your AV is being used on my site for the song "Time To Fly" http://myspace.com/jjcollier :squint:

23. run

run Guest

I've had many kisses, just never "multiple ones in a row"/making out. I really don't know what it is. Since I've never done it, it just feels like "Shit, what do I do? Do I just hold her and go in?"

She is coming over tomorrow, you guys have helped me but after tomorrow, it's doubtful that I'll need any more help in this thread. Thanks!

/thread.

24. 1RMDave

1RMDave New Member

good to know i'm not the only one :)
    21 y/o here and i rarely can approach the opposite sex.