Why am I still so fucking pissed off?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Headstrong, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

Over a fucking chick that I've known for a month? While at the same time a married woman who's is unhappy in her marriage is in love with me? The married chick is WAY hotter. WAY hotter.

Anyhow, any other time I'd say, meh, I was hittin' that for a while, but whatever. But I'm absolutely PISSED that she just gave up on shit so fast after "confessing" "true feelings" for me.

I've been known to get around a little, so I've never had this problem before.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

*sigh*

3. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

What's with all these OTers having affairs? It seems to be a common thread topic lately...

I'm guessing you're pissed off because you're being rejected. It doesn't matter that you haven't been seeing each other for very long, and it doesn't matter that someone hotter wants you. The only thing you're focusing on is that someone in this world doesn't. No big deal, cut your loss and move on to someone new. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you (although affairs with married women might), so don't worry about it.

4. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

What? She really is. Granted the lil young girl was cute, but hell.

5. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I'm not fuckin' her.

6. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I didn't say you were. I was just saying that that kind of thing can say a lot about people.

7. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

Even if you know for a fact she's on her way out and completely miserable?

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

maybe you're pissed because you don't have any options? I dunno.

Married woman is not a good idea.

9. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

See above post

10. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

If you know for a fact that she's on her way out, I'd just wait it out until she's actually out. I tend to think that it's just not right to get involved with married people.

11. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I tend to agree, and under any other circumstances that doesn't involve money and her being treated like garbage, I wouldn't. For the simple fact that I wouldn't want someone doing it to me. Yet, at the same time.....I would never treat someone that way.

12. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I just don't think there's any excuse for getting involved with married people. If anything, be supportive of them during their divorce and make a move once it's final.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I wish people could form understandable statements that would then make an understandable thread.

Then again, if this is another one of those "I want to fuck a married chick" threads I just don't care.

14. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

It's not. Point is, I'm pissed off over a chick that I knew for a month that said she had feelings for me and it took 2 days and a little white lie to end it. I told her that I didn't talk to a specific chick on MySpace so I wouldn't dig myself a bigger hole that what I was in already by having her on my top friends list. So 3 days later she asked me again and I said, yes, every once in a while I talk to her but it's no big deal. Whatever. Since that happened, I'm forever a liar even after pleading my case and telling her how I felt about her. Then she had the nerve to call me childish because I took her off my friends list because I didn't want to see any kinda BS she was doing with other people.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

and this little high school drama queen of a girl is worth being pissed off about?

Come on man, she's behaving like she's a high school freshman or in junior high. SO NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Consider yourself lucky then. If your relationship couldn't withstand the dreaded "OMG, she is higher than me on your top friends list!!!" then you never would've made it anyway...

17. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

:werd: i'm pretty sick of it too

18. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I know all of this! Hence the reason I posted "Why am I still so fucking pissed off?"

I can't get over the anger. I'm not sad. I'm not upset. I'm not lonely. 99% of my head says this chick is "just another number" at the same time, I'm furious and it's ruined my last week and working on today.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

well, quit stewing and go do something. Go work out, go out with some friends, go bowling, whatever.

20. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Like I said, you're pissed about being rejected. In your mind, this wasn't even the hottest girl you could pull so she shouldn't be dumping you. Sounds like you think you're better than her so you don't understand why she wouldn't want you.

Get over it and go after someone else (who isn't married).

21. Headstrong

Headstrong New Member

I think you're right about this whole rejected thing. honestly, I had something set up to where I was content before I met this chick. I was single and at the same time I had an emotional relationship with someone else. (you know who). I guess time will help me get over this issue but I know I'm going to eventually see her out and about and it's going to do nothing but piss me off and ruin a night.

PS - After reading some of the Assylum posts, it's safe to say that this issue that I have doesn't even compare to some of the emotional issues people have over there. I KNOW I'm going to get over this. It probably wont be long and I'm just sick of being angry. Is it sad to say some of that stuff posted there makes me feel a little better? Sounds wrong, but damn.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Affairs make you cool.

23. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Sometimes it takes another mans pain to realize your trophy.