SRS why am i so fucked up

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Nov 26, 2007.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

I feel like life has dealt me a bad hand and continues to do so even when i'm trying my best.

i have opportunities now but i'm so scared of failing i'll probably fuck it up.

and i dont trust anyone and feel lonely for that reason

2. Arrowhead

Arrowhead Guest

because you're weak? :dunno: How about expanding more on why your life is so shitty? You are not giving us much to work with.

3. deadmeat

deadmeat Active Member

If you think you're going to fuck up anyhow, what have you got to lose by trying to hit up the opportunities?

By reading that, it sounds like when life tries to give you some good cards now and again - you stick with the bad hand.

And trust me... If you don't trust anyone you're going to be lonely and alone. You need to make some good friends. Family counts.

4. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

even good friends have screwed me over. i only trust some family

5. deadmeat

deadmeat Active Member

I can appreciate that. Start with what you got. I only had my dad as a friend for a very long time (my fault, I was a asshole for a long time). All you have to do is start with one good friend who would gladly drop every motherfucker in the room to help you out. if you start from there, you can only go up. I still only have about 5 or 6 really good friends. Everyone else is an acquaintance.

I ask you again, though.... What have you got to lose? Even bad experiences teach you something. One of my bad experiences taught me that I should not have my own retail business. Lesson learned. Whatever doesn't kill you only serves to make you stronger/better.

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. I've never been one to have many friends, and a lot of stabbed me in the back. As of now I only have maybe 3 good friends, and I have my family. They're the only ones who have supported me my whole life. Start with what you got and go up from there. Even if you have a bad hand, stay in the game. You're bound to get a good one, esp. if you've got nothing to lose, why not?

7. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

this decession i have to make involves alot of money and i'm just scared of fucking it up

8. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Talk to a financial advisor then.