SRS why am I angry/jealous at everyone

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Jul 8, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

It gets me angry that other people are happy. It gets me angry because I am probably jealous. I'm not sure exactly though. It gets me angry that the main goal of a man is to fuck a woman. Woman MUST know this by now, and yet they still continue to play games/hard to get like they have no idea. Why do they do this? This pisses me off. I also get very jealous very easily but I'm great at hiding it. I get jealous when I see a couple together or when a hot girl is chasing after some dickhead guy. I get extremely pissed when I see women attracted to assholes. Nobody seems to know why women like this type of man. Maybe if I beat the fuck out of the next girl I see, then she will give me a blowjob. It's worth a try. Women piss me off.

Are there any ways I can not get so jealous?

2. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I guess I used to be like that. I used to like the "bad guys" and it seemed all my friends though the same way. But, I'm 19 and I grew up. My bf is a nice guy and I'm completely in love.
    And I don't think you're jealous. I think you're envious becuz you don't have what a relationship has. Two people loving each other. Find a girl that likes nice guys and go for a relationship, not a one-night stand.

3. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

If your attitude is this obvious to yourself, you need more than a couple comments from the internet. If you are looking for a real change, then look for professional help. Keeping anger and jealousy bottled up will only make things worse and when you do *pop* things will happen which you will regret.

4. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

I definitely can relate to this.

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

It's amazing that you give so many other people the power to piss you off.

Do you want to change?? Are you sick and tired of being a little whiney bitch?? Are you ready to live your own life and let others live theirs??

If you can't answer yes to those 3 questions, nothing will change.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Plenty of people know why. Try reading some psychology material about people that were abused as children. Girls that like assholes had something bad happen to them as children and never got treatment so now that is what they are attracted to. If you meet a girl like that don't waste your time because she wouldn't make a good gf anyway.

7. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Stockholm Syndrome? :noes: