Whoops... This probably wasn't a good idea...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

So my-ex that I broke up with 2 months ago suggested that we meet for a coffee (cleverly disguised plan to get back the remainder of the stuff I still had of hers...). She said that she wanted to see me one last time when I wasn't raving, drunk and throwing things...

I agreed. Much to my dismay, I agreed.

So this morning I headed down to her campus. She comes out and grabs her stuff, puts it in her dorm room and comes back out to the car. We joke a little bit on the way to the local Starbucks.

We get some drinks and sit down. Catch up a little bit. Small talk. Bullshit. She leans back in her seat and crosses her arms over her chest. Man she looks good. This girl was the best sex of my life and I hadn't seen her in 2 months.

I jokingly say, "Man, I just want to grab you." I used to say stuff like this all the time. She looked hot, so I said it. Didn't have quite the same effect as it used to. Needless to say, she didn't enjoy the compliment and got quite irritated by it.

The mood was shattered. She asks for the time. I say that its probably time for me to get back. On the ride home I tell her that it wasn't meant to creep her out and that I was just letting her know how attracted to her I still am.

Anyhow, to make a short story shorter I dropped her off. She brushes my shoulder a little bit and says goodbye.

Before today I was in a place where I didn't really think about it much. Now it feels as though the wound has been opened wide again. Probably shouldn't have gone. Should have just mailed her the shit.

2. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

That's just one more step towards getting over her, imo.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Maybe this will give you some sort of closure. It sounds like it wasnt too bad, and it solidified the fact that your relationship isnt there anymore
    Best of luck to you Sybian
    :kiss:

4. razi

razi New Member

this should help you not be stuck on her, but the best answer is still go find someone else.

5. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

bro it's because you're short. for serious man, girls are never attracted to guys who are under 6 foot 6. :rolleyes:

6. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Dude for real... Fuck off.

Is your life really that dull that you have to stalk me in an internet forum?

Find a new hobby.

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

:hug:

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

lol man that kind of talk reminded me of when I saw my ex...after we broke up. I said shit like that and she was like :naughty: so we ended up doing it again for old times sake. Man it was awesome cuz I was still hurt/pissed at her for cheating on me and it was grudge fuckin at it's finest. It was soo fukin hot!!!

Then after we're done, she said, "So I guess you're going to kick me out now right?" I thought, "Yeah actually, would you mind leaving?" but I stopped from saying that because despite my still hurt feelings I used to love this woman and parts of me still did. So she stayed and we watched a movie like we used to do.

She wanted to stay the night and I said no way. She got pissed and left.

I was soo confused after this...I totally thought I should get back together with her but I couldn't forgive her cheating and I totally didn't trust her. We had such a close relationship that I couldn't just move her to the fuck buddy category either. Man it really screwed with my head/emotions. I never did that again.

So perhaps your encounter wasn't as bad as it could have been.

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Haha, well, at least she won't be bothering you anymore.

10. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

She wasn't the bother. I destroyed that relationship. She didn't. I'm bleeding right now. Totally fucked up. I shouldn't have gone.

11. notsousual

notsousual New Member

I know what you're talking about, but have faith that at some time you will get to a place where if you talk to her/see her it won't be like that anymore. Might be a little awkward and slightly nervewracking (I mean...what do you really SAY to an ex anyway?) but it will be much much better. I finally found that myself.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that it sucked, your probably SHOULD have gone so you can deal with all of that now, and that it will get better...not all hope is lost.

12. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

at least you're man enough to admit that you fucked it up

13. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

You went because you have feelings for her. Write her a letter and explain that to her. If she doesn't respond back, you've lost nothing. If she does....shazaam.

Sometimes it takes a seperation to realize how good things were, and how bad we screwed them up.

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She told you with her body language that she didn't want you to try anything.

Crossed arms is no good.

Additionally, taking action is much better than saying what you want to do, then waiting for her approval.

15. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

True. It was more of a wiggle in her chair, crossing of the arms and then letting them back down.

I spoke to a buddy tonight. I explained the situation and how I gave her the stuff, we went to get coffee and when I dropped her off she came back to the car and was like, "Did I leave anything?". He thought that it was an opening for me and that if I had stopped her right then and told her how much I still cared and groveled a little bit she might have given in. I kind of believe that to be true and want to see her again but at the same time I feel like that one opening was it and that I blew it.

Anyway, I'm off to get plastered with my roommate.

16. Your buddy is a relationship moron. Stopping her and begging is going to bring her back? So if you can afford a Ferrari, would it be that big of a deal to buy one? NO. Women and Men (being human nature) want what they can't have. She clearly said she didn't want to be around you, by her body language, now move on and get on with your life.

17. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

that's what you get for keeping communication open with her after you broke up

now you have just extended the process of getting over her

live and learn bud

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Given in to what?

Pity sex?

19. We all know that works. :rofl:

20. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Nah. Coming back. Starting over.

21. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

dude, that fucking sucks. i played that game with a couple of my exes - it fucking ripped the wound open again each time. not a good idea. i'm sorry you're hurting right now.

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

He's just a troll. If you don't give him attention then he has no reason to make the posts ;)

23. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Yeah. Typically I do ignore him. Not sure why I acknowledged that last post.

Thanks hun.

24. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I didn't feel comfortable with this split at all... Earlier today I asked my ex for another meeting (I love this girl and I guess I'm a glutton for punishment). She said in these exact words,

"I just wanted to say that I really don't want to meet up again. I know that you want things to feel right between us, but they never will,and seeing you again will only stress me out and upset me. Honestly, you had your chance, and it went badly. You just have to accept it and move on."

This leads me to believe that what my buddy mentioned was dead on and that I did blow a chance... Furthermore, when a woman is fed up, doesn't she cut you off completely? Not answer calls, e-mails, IMs, whatever? I mean, if she was really done, wouldn't she just ignore my existance completely?

And even further, aren't we certain that what a woman says and what she wants are always 2 different things?

This is why I cannot walk away.

25. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You didn't blow your chance. You never had a chance to begin with.

When women break up with you, that's it. You need to accept it and move on.

No. They get validation from your continued pursuit. This does not mean you have hope of getting her back.