A&P Whole lotta Big Pussy photos (cats of course) 56k warning

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by XtremeSaturn, Jun 24, 2004.

1. XtremeSaturn

XtremeSaturn New Member

Had a great visit at the Big Cat Rescue in Tampa today. I only paid for the $20 tour but I think when the Fall rolls around I will go back and take the photo tour where you can get closer and some behind the scene shots.

This place is a shelter of sorts for big cats who were either abondoned, rescued from being turned into a fur coat, or had some abusive owners. They are a not for profit organization who I was glad to give my money to. It's sad to hear some of the stories of the cats that were there but it's great to see people caring for them and having a better life because of it.

I had a hell of a time getting them without the cage in the picture but ah well. Anough with the talk, here's a few shots. All shots taken with my 300D and 75-300mm USM IS Lens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more info on this organization check out http://www.bigcatrescue.com

2. Merli

Merli gplus.to/merli OT Supporter

meh... The cage ruins all the shots :sad2:

3. XtremeSaturn

XtremeSaturn New Member

Yeah I hated the cage but figure it's a good thing it was there on a few of the cats :) I will be going back later though and will be able to get more freedom to move around and take shots where the cage doesn't get in the way. The gift shop was loaded with some great shots that were taken by a pro on a "photo guide" Hopefully next time around will net better results.

Here's a few more.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]